Vargina

Ghost Varg sat on his sofa. He had just received the news of Dead's suicide. The image of Dead's lifeless body laying on the ground, pieces of his skull splattered around the nearby grass sickened him. He couldn't fathom the thought of his best friend joining him in this cruel, cold afterlife. It had been two months since he had died, and ever since then he had had a pretty low sex drive. He was a ghost after all, and he doubted very much that ghosts could get boners. 

Curiosity began to get the better of him, and he pulled out his phone. His last porn tab was still open from before he had died. He remembered how he jacked off in a bed of nettles. The pain was almost a rush for him, they stung his skin, making him feel like he was burning up.. and god how he loved it. 

He looked down at his phone, smiling slightly. He opened up goresee.cum and saw a video of a muscular man aggressively fucking a headless female corpse while Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees played in the background. He gasped softly and looked down. 

Yes.

Ghosts can get boners.

He took out his cock and began to play with it as he watched the video. The corpse was laying in a pool of her own blood, which Varg liked especially. She was flopping around in the blood from every time the man thrusted into her. He looked down at his cock and began to increase his speed. Suddenly, he began to cum on his phone. His legs were shaking and he began to moan loudly into the cold air. He lay down on the ground, taken aback by the immense pleasure he had just experienced.

He wasn't finished yet. He grabbed his phone again, and found a picture of Dead smiling slightly as Euronymous mimicked hanging himself. Varg stared at his two friends. He imagined what Deads mangled body would have looked like. Strangely, Varg was turned on by these thoughts. He looked around for something, anything to pleasure himself with. He suddenly saw an electric toothbrush and grabbed it from the sink. He imagined Dead, lying in front of him, his skull shattered, his teeth sprayed all over the room. Euronymous was beside him, hanging from the ceiling by a flimsy rope. His hands were tied behind his back and his neck was broken. 

Varg turned on the electric toothbrush and began to slide it up and down his dick, playing with the tip when he reached the top. This caused his legs to jerk, kicking a photo of Dead onto the ground. He looked down at the photo and imagined it was Deads corpse. In his mind, Dead was laying on the ground in front of him, dead. Varg reached his climax and suddenly came again, drenching his hand and the bed he was sitting on in sticky white ghost cum. He sighed. He was satisfied, but not enough.

I think he could squeeze out some more.

He quickly shoved the vibrating part of the toothbrush up his ass. The sudden vibrations caused him to cry out. He didn't need to think of anything this time. This felt amazing, better than jacking off in a pit of nettles anyway. He slowly put it in deeper. He could feel he was getting closer and closer to orgasm, but didn't want it to end. He looked up at the ceiling and embraced what he was feeling. This was better than any high he had ever felt. His eyes rolled back, and he couldn't stop cumming. His legs and asshole were twitching like crazy, and his dick kept spewing out more and more cum. 

This was all in the name of research of course.

Results: Yes. Ghosts can indeed get boners 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes that video with the necrophilia is real I've seen it uwu