Sukuna nsfw headcannons

A/n✨ nsfw ABC spicy headcannon 🍄 Sukuna in his true form. Asmr again....

A = Aftercare: I'm not saying he would go the extra mile, but aftercare would consist of him running a bath for you, or letting you fall asleep in his arms after a little pillow talk. Your femininity would be safe for the most part.

B = Body part: his favorite body part on you would be your legs and ass, he needs something to grab on to no matter your size, you're always going to be significantly smaller than him. On himself it would be his upper body/ chest area. He likes to pose and flex.

C = Cum: you do know he owns you right? So he will cum wherever he pleases, whether he stuffs you like a Twinkie in all three holes or decorate you like a toaster strudel. You're going to love it and say thank you.

D = Dirty secret: he has a size/ stretching kink. He wants to stretch your holes past their limits to see how far your body will go.

E = Experience: 1,000+ y/o curse with 4 arms and 2 cocks and a tongue on his stomach? lmao you're not walking for a couple days

F = Favorite position: I don't want him basic but missionary so he can see your face while he's stretching you out. Bonus: doggystyle with a mirror would send him over the edge so he can check himself out and look at you.

G = Goofy: 100% serious, the only humor he will offer will be solely for him. You won't be laughing though.

H = Hair: pink 😂 I think he would be trimmed down there and prefer you full bush or trimmed yourself. Whatever you preferred.

I = Intimacy: sadistically intimate.

J = Jack off: nah that's what he has you for. If you don't want to give up your body that time, you better still get him off with a bj, if not there are others that would love to take your place.

K = Kink: he's a sadistic beast so he's going to enjoy inflicting pain or humiliating you. He will also praise you if you did good though.

L = Location: his throne he's going to fuck you on a pile of the bones of his enemies

M = Motivation: your innocence and modesty, he will want you to wear certain things around the temple that show your legs because he loves to see your curves sway when you walk away from him, or you to bend over in front of him exposing yourself to him.

N = No: I don't think he would let me peg him sis 🥲

O = Oral: something tells me he will love receiving it but when it's time to give he will just use the tongue on his stomach or hand.

P = Pace: B R U T A L

Q = Quickie: he wouldn't mind quickies, I think he would prefer the full interaction of having sex though. But I'm sure he would love a quickie before he goes on a mission. Maybe some head or something

R = Risk: alllll the risk. He's going to fuck you in the most random open locations and pray someone is dumb enough and says something to him. You'll be living your best life frfr

S = Stamina: he could go all day and all night, cum and keep going but since you're a human he would probably settle down after the 3rd or 4th round if you're still conscious.

T = Toys: he would probably use something to over stimulate you so you're begging to cum while he's edging you. But no to him.

U = Unfair : he's completely unfair in bed. He's going to tease you until you're crying, screaming, begging him to let you cum. He loves to see it.

V = Volume: sukuna won't be too loud really until he cums. Maybe loud grunts, and growls into your ear but for the most part it's neutral.

W = Wild card: Sukuna is a big ole softie deep down he's using cursed energy to heal your body as he's wrecking you. It's cannon.

X = X-ray: there's 2 of them 👁️🫦👁️ both 15+ inches, thick girth, ones more veiny than the other, slightly larger and curved with a fat head.

Y = Yearning: extremely high. You've actually considered a sister wife to share the load.

Z = Zzz: I don't think he sleeps, but if he does he would wait until your asleep comfortably first