Saw Paing; fatal attraction

A/n✨ Saw Paing x reader ⛅️🌧️

"Ugh one more tug, y/n! Suck. It. In!" Your friend Sayaka encourages you from behind tugging on your corset tightly.
"Ahh Saya *gasp* what's the point in this if I can hardly breathe, *gasp* I think I'm losing oxygen to my brain do you see those tiny circles too?" You complain
"Suck it up buttercup! I thought you wanted a husband?? Besides The tiny circles will go away once you adjust to the tightness!" She exclaims while continuing to button you up past your limit. You roll your eyes dramatically.
"Wow.... you look like a literal DOLL!" She gushes over your look that she basically put together. You turn towards the mirror and gasped loudly it's almost as if you didn't recognize yourself. You thought she was bold when she pulled out the red lace corset, but the black leather shorts and Gucci belt with a biker jacket to match was really over the top. And that red lipstick was the icing on the cake.
"Eh I don't know about this Saya..." you mumble nervously
"Oh don't be ridiculous" she stares in the mirror standing next to you, "you look incredible. We're the hottest bitches here!" She smacks your ass lightly.
"Now come on we can't be late, did you study your prep cards?" She asks while touching up her make up before grabbing her things.
"Yeah I was meaning to bring that up I don't think I can do this on my own..."
"No more excuses y/n! You're doing this. The tournament doesn't happen often and you need a man that is strong that will protect you and take care of you financially too." She whines "especially after that last psychopath you dated, he still low key stalks you, you know. These next few matches are filled with some cuties" she winks at you from the door blowing you her signature air kiss. You catch the imaginary kiss and put it in your pocket to save it for courage later on and continued following her out the door.
You both make your way down to the middle of the arena catching every thirsty eye there was to look your way, you meet the other ladies in the ring like a bunch of eye candy.
You clear your throat before turning your mic on after Saya said her introduction and passed the cue to you
"Now the moment you've all been waiting for, the ninth match begins entering the arena first is the hot blooded howling bastard with 17 wins and 0 losses Saw Paing Yoroizukaaaaaaaa!" You spoke with the clearest public speaking voice you could muster up while also suffocating. With all the flashing lights, smoke and fireworks you didn't see Saw Paing running down the ramp towards you so initially he scared you when he appeared next to you shouting
"ANNIHILATION TOURNAMENT!!!!"
You jump slightly frightened from being caught of guard and turn to acknowledge him and when your e/c eyes met his hazel ones, he froze dropping his jaw. Your jacket hung open exposing your chest and his eyes obviously wandered all across your brown skin sensually. He had never seen anyone as perfect as you.
"I hope you know I didn't mean to frighten you" he tells you sort of apologetically in a lower tone that also struck you by surprise.
"O-oh it's alright, I can imagine the excitement you must feel." you covered your mic and dismiss him softly with a smile as your eyes looked over his tan built body and voluminous hair before flipping your flash cards over so you're ready to introduce the next fighter.
"And coming in next..." you take a sharp inhale and cough. You thought you were choking on your own saliva briefly god why now you wondered. But instead it felt as if your breath had left your lungs those small circles were starting to intensify again and it looked as though the dome was turning sideways then everything went dark.
"Y/n.... Y/n can you hear me??..... oooo man her body is so exquisite if she doesn't wake up I can't wait!! I don't think I've ever been able to dissect something so pretty." You hear a male speak somewhere close by.
"Doctor.. she just passed out from lack of oxygen she will be fine." You hear a woman speak
"Mmm... huh" you began to stir grunting moving around.
"What's happened? Where am I?" You ask leaning up.
"You're in a the medical bay of the Kengan dome, you passed out from this thing" called out the man that is wearing a white lab coat. You assume he's the doctor and he proceeds to reveal your corset from behind him
"What would possess you to wear such a thing?" He asks shaking it in front of you. You stare at him embarrassed not really knowing what to say. You look towards his nurse who seemed to be comfortably in a revealing outfit, you should've taken that path. Essentially you were hoping a man would undress you by the end of the day, just not like this...
"Uhm well you see..."
"Y/n you're okay" you hear Saya shouting from behind the doctor and his nurse. You sighed out relieved that she saved you from an awkward and embarrassing altercation. She runs in straight towards you and wraps her arms around your neck hugging you and whispers in your ear
"That howling hottie caught you before you hit the ground... might I add romantically..... and brought you all the way here and returned after his fight, he's here now waiting to see if you're ok." She squeals excitedly before leaning up smiling at you. You smiled warmly at her then you noticed a figure standing behind her, speak of the devil Saw paing stood at the doorway leaning on the frame with the look of relief on his face despite the bruisings on him from the fight.
"My hero!" You swoon over dramatically making him blush. He turns his head scratching the back of his neck trying not to look at you in particularly right then his eyes wandered the room
"Oh it was nothing really...." He froze when he caught a glimpse of the doctor and nurse in the corner ranting away at some side conversation while he swung your corset around in conversation using his hands freely as if he forgot he was holding it. Saw Paing hands gripped together into a fist so fast
"Why you..." he shouts and walks towards the doctor reaching for his collar snatching the corset from his hand and the doctor yelps unexpectedly
"What! No I didn't take it off her, Nurse yoshizawa did." He says nonchalantly with his hands raised in defeat he clearly didn't want to fight him. Saw Paing looks at the nurse as if waiting for confirmation from her since he didn't seem to believe the doctor and when she nodded her head agreeing, he loosened his grip on the doctors collar.
You felt a small flutter in your stomach watching him get jealous over something so petty.
"I'm going to go get you another top and then we can leave here" saya suggests winking at you backing away slowly. She grabs your corset from Saw and rounds up the doctor and his nurse and the three of them leave the room quickly leaving only you and Saw paing alone together.
He looked around semi suspiciously after the room cleared out before turning his attention back to you.
"Hey.... are you ok?" He asked stepping closer to the bed, he looks around and you assume he's looking for a seat but there was no chair nearby so you pat the bed softly inviting him in, he sat down at the foot of the bed.
"Yeah all thanks to you I hear" you tease reaching over to push his shoulder lightly. When your hand lightly brushed his shoulder you felt how hard his body really was. It felt like you bumped against a brick wall it was insane how built he was.
"Oh! I only did what a man is supposed to do when he sees a young lady in distress" he flashed a toothy grin towards you giving you heart palpitations.
"I'm just happy I caught you before you fell to the ground." He was right when you thought about it that dirt was disgusting, years of blood, teeth, and despair have accumulated in that sand.
"Yes me too. Speaking of hitting the ground what happened during your fight? You got a big egg on your forehead" you respond reaching for it and he didn't flinch away from your touch it must not hurt. He then goes on and briefly explaining what happened during the fight
"I won of course!" He says proudly. You smile in return
"Of course you did. I never had a doubt!" You cheered "And you can say whatever you need to justify helping me but you're still my hero tonight and deserve an award." You tell him leaning in closer towards him as you were talking, you were only inches from his face now.
"I don't want anything in return.... Really" he responds
"how about a kiss then?" You ask. He breathes out slowly staring at your lips as you inched closer you noticed he was hesitant and you don't wait for a response when you lean forward and plant a small soft kiss on his lips that left you feeling partially unsatisfied when you pull away from his lip's slightly this time he leans forward grabbing your chin he pulls you in closer for another kiss his fingers were like fire touching your cold skin, You melted into his kiss when your lips intertwined and began to tug on his shirt pulling him closer but there wasn't a space between you both and yet you still felt like you wanted to be closer to him. When your lips separated a string of saliva stayed connected momentarily between you both, he circled his thumb up your chin gently placing his thumb on your bottom lip. His fingers were rough, calloused from fighting his whole life, those rough hands have never felt anything so soft before. He lightly pulls on your bottom lip releasing it watching it bounce back up staring deeply at your lips his whole body shuddered slightly after he thought about the things he wanted to do to you. He got even more excited when your lips began to swell up from kissing you so aggressively, he could only assume you don't fool around often if your skin was that sensitive.
"I'm sorry.. if that was too rough I just never felt something so soft and before." He says slightly blushing
"It's ok you didn't hur...." He cut you off pressing his lips into yours again
"Mmmm.... you're a greedy one aren't ya" you say between his lips he nods his head slowly and you do as well following his movements not wanting to stop kissing him but as soon as your tongue got a taste of his there was a knock at the door before it opened and you both broke apart from each other like two teenagers that were caught screwing around. Saya walked in slowly looking at you both wearing a smirk
"Ok you two break it up, y/n needs to get some food and rest after the day she's had!" She insists handing you a shirt.
"Haha yeah yeah. I'll get out of your hair then." Saw agrees heading towards the door.
"Wait!" You exclaim everyone turns towards you.
"Uhm how can I... or when will I see you again?" You squeaked.
"Well probably my next fight, but you're more than welcome to come up to my room and see me if you have any free time" he assured you writing down his room number and handing it to you.
"Okay.. yeah for sure I'll uhm.. I'll see you later then" you requested eyeing him up and down.
"Is that so?"
"Mhmm"
When he left the room Saya walked closer to you while you both whisper screamed at each other excitedly like a couple of school girls.
"Come on I bet you're starving. I wanna hear all the juicy details at the restaurant and don't you dare leave out one single thing!" She demands.