(ROR) Gods reacting to their s/o being kidnapped

A/n✨ Your faves reacting to you being kidnapped feat. Hermes, Poseidon, Hades & Loki

⚠️ TW mentions of obvious kidnapping, blood and physical, mental abuse ⚠️

Hermes 🫧

Baby boy came home from being in the battlefield for 3 days straight. He was ready to be in your arms, and eat a home cooked meal.

He felt something wrong before he even walked into the gates of his castle. He peered around the garden suspiciously walking towards the door. And when he wasn't met with the pitter of your feet running towards him or any servants he threw his jacket aside and began hollering your name to no avail. He stomps towards the servants quarters and finds them all tied to each other in a circle with their hands bound, mouths stuffed and their eyes covered. They were all stripped down to their undergarments.

"What happened?" Hermes commanded after ripping the tie from a couple of their mouths.

"L- Lord Hermes... they took our clothes and impersonated us taking Master y/n."

"Who is they?" He gritted between his teeth

"Snake"

Hermes cut the rope that held their hands and feet together before quickly leaving the room

He would employ the help of Ares alone to help find you and it only took less than 12 hours for him to find his way to you. He probably broke one bead of sweat, Ares did a lot of the legwork. You'd hear the tapping off his shoes walking towards you as you were tied up in a dark room, also stripped to your undergarments alone, and scared.

"There you are darling..." you'd hear his warm voice call out to you with a forceful kind tone but you could tell he was pissed. He removed his gloves before you felt his hand touch your face and you flinch away from his touch scared, he would sigh gripping his hands into a fist angry that someone hurt you to make you react like this. After untying you he would carry you out bridal style while shielding your face from the carnage he and Ares had to do to find you.

"Hi y/n!" Ares would wave smiling large before stabbing someone in their neck.

Hades 🫧

Lol who would even have the audacity honestly?

Hades comes home to find helheim under attack, but when he finds Cerberus knocked out cold is when he internally panics

Thats when he starts running into his castle to find it a mess. He roars out your name maybe 2 - 3 times when he doesn't hear a response he gears up and began looking for you.

There were random streaks and splatters of blood all across the marble floors and on the walls. Bodies of giants lay disfigured piles upon piles but he still couldn't find any traces of you.

The bird told him 💀

'Took her back to their cave they did' he squawks.

You fought off as many as you could but there was too many they outnumbered you.

Never had the trolls been so close to a woman so beautiful and also so small and delicate compared to them. One of their fingers could crush your throat if they wanted. So it wasted no time snatching your clothes from your skin.

Only left in your bra and panties you scream out for your husband. The blood curling scream you let out could bust ear drums and break glass and also was enough to alert Hades of your danger level that accelerated to a 10. He was already booking it towards you but there was a sonic boom as he broke through the sound barrier in record speed towards you.