Prologue: Welcome to Nam.

The Scene opens up in Beacon Academy, and Team RWBY and JNPR are on a teleportation dust experiment.

Jaune: Are you guys sure that this is gonna work?

Ruby: I'm sure Jaune, Weiss is pretty smart on doing this, as long as this doesn't go wrong.

Yang: I agree, but at least she is careful.

Ren: Shut up guys, let her do it in peace.

The experiment goes horribly wrong and it teleports them to a different world.

The Scene changes to Vietnam, in the 1960s, a US Marine is seen using an M16A1 and he has very good trigger discipline, because his finger is off the trigger. The Marine has a Vietnam Era Uniform and has black hair with dark blonde hair on the front, and has an M16A1 Assault Rifle, a Colt M1911A1 Pistol, and an M1 Helmet saying, Born to Kill. This marine is Aaron Lee, and he is from a unit of Marines, and is being transferred to Lusthog Squad after two days.

 This marine is Aaron Lee, and he is from a unit of Marines, and is being transferred to Lusthog Squad after two days

Aaron: If you see any VC, put em in the ground.

Marine: Yes Sir.

The Squad is composed of one US Marine Rifleman with an M16A1 Rifle, one Marine Gunner with an M60, one Marine Sniper with a Scoped M14, and Aaron himself. They are also accompanied by a MACV-SOG Soldier armed with an XM177 and a R870 Shotgun.

Aaron: Centurion Actual, to base, no signs of any NVA or VC, we're on alert over?

Base Commander: *over radio* Copy that Centurion, check your surroundings, out.

Team RWBY and JNPR are now shown in the area, and they wake up to be in a new world.

Jaune: Where are we?

Ruby: I have no idea? Where's Nora? And Pyrrha?

Yang: Ruby look up! They're on a tree.

Weiss: Looks like we're in a new world.

They move somewhere and it switches to Aaron's Squad and he raises his fist to a halt.

Aaron: Hear that?

MACV-SOG Soldier: Sounds like VC, safeties off.

Everyone loads up their Rifles, and Team RWBY and JNPR appear, and they run into Aaron and his Unit.

Aaron: Hold up, they're just teens. Don't shoot them. Hey, I'm Sergeant Aaron Lee, we're from the Military, who are you?

Ruby: I'm Ruby Rose, I'm the leader of a team named RWBY. The other three girls behind me are my Teammates, the others are Team JNPR. Where are we currently?

Aaron: You're in Vietnam, we're on a reconnaissance mission.

Weiss: Where in Remnant is that?

Marine Gunner: You mean Earth?

Yang: You mean we're not in Remnant?

Aaron: Corporal Anderson is correct. You're not in that planet of yours anymore. Why did you ask-

An RPD opens fire on them as they were Talking.

Aaron: CONTACT! GET TO COVER!

One of the Riflemen in Aaron's Squad is shot dead, and Aaron opens fire with M16 at the treeline.

Cpl. Anderson: We got a man down!

The Gunner opens fire with His M60 with the bipod deployed.

NVA Soldier: (MAN DOWN! KILL THE AMERICANS!)

Aaron: SILENCE THAT MACHINE GUN! WE'RE GETTING RIPPED APART!

Ruby uses Crescent Rose and kills the Gunner.

Cpl. Anderson: MG's dead! *opens fire*

More of the NVA troops retreating get killed by the Huntsmen and Huntresses in Training.

Aaron: Good Job on helping us with killing those Vietnamese.

Pyrrha: Wait, those people didn't have an Aura!?

Aaron: I'm afraid not, we're headed to our base in Khe Sanh. You can come in the Helicopters, they're coming to pick us up.