Chapter 2: Deployed to Ia Drang Valley

The Scene opens up back in camp and the weapons are selected by the new recruits, Ruby, Weiss, and Blake take the M16A1 Rifles, Team JNPR takes the XM177 Carbines, Yang takes the M60-V, and all 8 of them take one 1911 each.

Joshua: Guys! We're headed to Ia Drang!

Aaron: Got it Hunter! Anderson! Rose! Schnee! Xiao-Long! Belladonna! Arc! Nikos! Ren! Valkyrie! On Me!

Everyone: OO-RAH!

Everyone gets on a Huey and they fly to Ia Drang Valley, and Yang looks at the Scenery around them and they see the Marines getting out of a Helicopter, and a rocket is seen flying towards a Huey.

Yang: RPG!

The other Helicopter spins out of control and it turns into a flaming pile of scrap, and VC are seen on the ground, The door Gunner opens fire with an M60D on the door and some of the VC there are killed by the door Gunner, and they Land, with Aaron suppressing the treeline and he throws an M26 Hand Grenade at them and Team JNPR gets off on the left heli, with Team RWBY following Aaron.

Yang hip fires her M60 like a real bada** and later she runs a few steps and goes prone, and deploys the bipod, Blake goes beside her and throws a Grenade at the treeline, where two VC were hiding. Jaune also throws an M26 Hand Grenade at a machine gun nest, Nora uses a dropped M79 Launcher and kills a Squad trying to deploy a DP-28 Light Machine Gun, Luke fires some Bursts into the enemy with his M60 but it jams, but he Pulls the Colt quickly from his holster. Joshua snipes two more soldiers, and they are losing many Soldiers, since there are Enemies swarming them, Aaron calls for Artillery.

Aaron: Centurion to Odin 3-1, we need Artillery at grid, November-Six-Five, Charlie-Four-Three, bring the rain over?

Artillery Officer: Grid November, Six, Five, Charlie, Four, Three. Fire for effect, out.

The Artillery fires and it hits the Enemy charging.

Marine: S***! I can't see!

Ruby: Smoke's clearing! Get ready!

An RPG Destroys a Huey lifting off.

Joshua: CONTACT! LIGHT EM UP!

Vietcong: (Kill them all!)

South Korean and Australian soldiers come to their aid and they see the enemies in a Trench line.

Marine: KEEP UP THE PRESSURE!

South Korean Soldier: (UNDER FIRE!)

Australian Soldier: Man Down!

Vietcong: (KEEP THEM SUPPRESSED!)

An Australian soldier is killed by a Vietcong soldier with an SKS and dies beside an American Marine.

Marine: Friendly Down!

Ruby: Nail that Bastard!

The VC Retreat but the battle was far from over. Later that night, some VC Soldiers move in the cover of night, but Blake heard voices and pulls out her Pistol. Aaron is asleep but is woken up by Blake. And he grabs his M16 and loads a mortar with an illumination round, he fires and it illuminates the whole sky, and the troops are found, and Blake fires her 1911A1 at them, and when one of the VC tried to rush them, Blake shoots him and takes the AK47 off the dead soldier.

The bloody night with fending them off took long until 6.30am, and they killed over a thousand.

Aaron: Jesus Christ.

After that, the second Battle starts and the pillboxes there opens fire with the Americans calling in an airstrike and a lot of VC are killed, but the other allies there are all dead, and they are low on bullets, and rations. And they do one last assault and go in, bayonets fixed. Every single enemy soldier, this time, NVA are gonna defend the whole base, the Americans go in out numbered and get ready for the worst, but a Huey Gunship kills every single enemy, but the wounded are killed with no mercy, and the media interview the Marines, Including Aaron, but what confused the media, that there were women fighting alongside them, they ask Aaron on how did 6 women get into the war, Aaron simply just says they were found by his unit, and the teens were from a different planet, but they were not aliens.