Chapter 4: Attack on the Base.

The Scene opens up in Hue, the City in South Vietnam. And a Vietnamese woman is approaching two Marines, whose names are Joker and Rafterman, and they talk, then Rafter tries taking a photo of her, but a camera thief steals it. The thief does Martial arts moves? Then Joker literally repeats.

???: Sergeant Joker, right?

Joker: What? Oh, guess it's Staff Sergeant Aaron Lee. They call you Alamo eh? Nice nickname. Oh, and I thought Women were not allowed to fight. Because you got goldilocks right there.

Yang: *Shrugs* Sergeant Xiao-Long, Yang Xiao-Long. Shouldn't we head to base?

Joker: Yeah, sure.

Everyone heads back to base and chat, and later it goes dark and Team RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, Sun, and Neptune hang out, with Joker and his buds.

Here is what Coco, Fox, Velvet, and Yatsu look like.

Joker was writing on his journal, and then he groans, because he has got the boredom

Joker: I am f***ing bored to death man, can't wait to get back into combat.

Aaron: Oh shut up J, I already went into the s***, once.

Coco: It's really tiring when in combat.

Summer and Winter actually joined and Winter is Reading pages on LIFE Magazine about 6 women and men from a different world fighting in Nam.

Joker: LISTEN UP Dinguses, basically a day without blood is a day without sunshine. But Xiao-Long would just kick off her days of combat with a Yang, instead of a bang!

Everyone: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ruby: Don't even listen to payback, raft. He's as dumb as coal bucket. I went into Ia Drang, accompanying over like a billion Army Soldiers. He ain't John Wayne.

They hear something and it wasn't good, and Team JNPR grabs their Carbines, while Coco grabs her M60 and Velvet takes her M16A1.

Everyone runs to a defensive position and they get into defensive positions. And the Vietnamese launch a suicide truck and it blows up, and everyone opens fire at the Vietnamese and they cease fire after every single enemy is dead.