Chapter 5: The Tet Offensive - Battle of Hue

The Scene opens up in an H-34 Choctaw with Joker and Rafter, who are with a Marine shooting something.

Marine: Get some!

He fires again and repeats the word again.

Marine: Get Some! Get some! Yeah! Yeah! Get some!

After talking in the chopper and getting off, it skips to them already meeting with Lieutenant Touchdown. They talk about Cowboy, one of Joker's fellow Marines, when he was a recruit. And later on, it changes to a pile of bodies lined up, and then Ruby meets up with Joker.

Joker: Hey Scythe-Jewel.

Ruby: What am I supposed to say, These guys look like civvies.

A Marine Major comes and asks questions to Joker and Ruby, And later, another Choctaw arrives after they were questioned. And Team CFVY comes out. And later they head to the area where 1st Platoon is, and they are actually with Team JNPR. And then it shows Jaune and Cowboy, and they're shaving (by using Ka-Bar Knives). Because, the teens became adults. Pyrrha currently is busy turning her Ponytail hair into short flowy hair going down her head. While Ren is reading a book and Nora looks at her XM Carbine.

Team RWBY and CFVY come with Joker into the building, and Aaron himself came with them. This time he has an M16A1 with a 30-Round Magazine.

Joker: Hey lone ranger.

Cowboy turns around to see his buddy.

Cowboy: Oh I thought I wouldn't ever see you. You son of a b****!

Joker: Also there's some people here fighting alongside us, but. They're not males.

Team RWBY, and CFVY are shown.

Cowboy: I thought there was only two?

Aaron: Well I'd slap myself in the face and call myself el dorado, but no.

Cowboy: Okay. Hey you hogs! This is my bro Joker, from the Island, and this is...

Joker: Rafterman.

Cowboy: Rafterman, they're from stars and stripes, they'll make you famous.

A Familiar guy with an M60 Machine Gun comes up to Joker.

Animal Mother: You a photographer?

Joker: Yep.

Animal: Have you seen much Combat?

Joker: Yeah, maybe on, TV!

1st Platoon: Hahaha.

Animal: You're a funny man.

Joker: They call me the joker.

Everyone laughs, and maybe after all of that stuff they head out to Hue, and the tanks are rolling through the the outer area of the city. But after an Ambush occurs, Touchdown is killed.

Marine: Delta Six Actual, this is Murphy, over?

Lockhart: *over comms* Send traffic.

Marine: We're taking fire from the ville, the Lieutenant is down.

Crazy Earl: Okay! 1st Platoon, we're gonna find the fire in the ville, on me! OO-RAH?

Everyone: OO-RAH!

Earl: LET'S GO! LET'S GET IT DONE!

They move out, checking the buildings and when they get to another building, one unfortunate Marine gets himself killed. Animal fires the M60 and the Rest of 1st Platoon fire at the building, and the teams from Beacon Academy fire their weapons with Ruby using her M16A1 and Blake Firing her AK. They later cease fire, and Aaron spots some fleeing VC Soldiers, his gun does clicking noises, but he reloads. And then he lets out 20 rounds from his M16. And after that, Surfing Bird plays. And a camera crew records footage of the fighting. And after the interviews, they move deeper into the city, Jaune and 8-Ball are ordered by Cowboy to check area if it is clear, a Sniper tries to kill the two, but Jaune uses his shield to protect themselves, they come back and report that it is not safe there, but they deploy the smoke, but when cowboy exposes himself, Pyrrha uses her shield and lets Joshua find the gunshot. He finds it and shoots the Sniper in the eye, killing him.

Joshua: Sniper's down, let's move guys.

Cowboy: Move It!

They later find another Platoon of Marines and they are headed to another part of the city, and they ask 1st Platoon if they want to join, and they accept it, and head to another area of the city.