Chapter 3: Familiar Faces.

The Scene opens up, back in Khe Sanh, Where Team RWBY, and JNPR are having a break after the fighting in Ia Drang. And Two women that look like Weiss and Ruby, and Two more Male and two More Females appear. Including two more males with a tail and the other with blue hair.

Female 1: So this is Khe Sanh?

US Marine: Yup, why ask?

Female 2: Heard of Team RWBY and JNPR?

Marine: Yes Ma'am, and looks like you're all in uniform. Say, you and you are like Sergeant Schnee and Sergeant Rose, meet up with Staff Sergeant Aaron Lee, he's currently at the shooting range, taking an Upgrade to his Rifle.

Female Marine: Thank you, we're gonna be meeting with him.

Aaron is seen with his M16A1, and this time he has the 20 Round Magazines taped to each other, and this is what the M16A1 sounds like.

(1:00)

Aaron: Upgrade's good, three magazines, plus two taped onto my Rifle, equals five magazines.

Female: Are you Aaron Lee?

Aaron: Yeah, and umm, You two look like Ruby and Weiss. Guess you're both Winter Schnee and Summer Rose.

Winter and Summer: (in unison) How did you know?

Aaron: Weiss showed me a picture of her and you, Winter, while there was a photo of Ruby when she was a baby and when you, Summer was still with her.

Winter: Well then, where are they?

Aaron: In the Barracks, next to Diplomacy Failed, Bull's tank. They're probably talking. And they've been put into life Magazine. *shows a small book* Stars and Stripes just already Included them in the Newspapers here.

Summer: Okay, Thanks Aaron.

They head to the Barracks where there is an M60 Patton with the name, Diplomacy Failed. They find the tank, and they find Team RWBY and JNPR talking with the tank commander.

Weiss: How many NVA Tanks have you destroyed?

Bull: I've been a tank Ace for a while, no NVA Soldier dared to step foot to me, I shot over 68 T-62 Tanks.

Weiss: 68? That's a lot.

Winter: Ahem, sorry to interrupt your conversation sister, but. How did you get here?

Weiss: We did a experiment on creating teleportation dust, it went horribly wrong, teleporting us to Vietnam, where you are currently and we met Aaron, and his Unit, and when we asked him on where in Remnant this place is? Luke told us that we're in Earth, not Remnant. And when we kept on asking, a small Squadron of NVA opened fire on us, they lost a member, and Ruby. Being helpful, she sniped the Gunner. We thought they had auras, but they did not. We took a flight to Khe Sanh and then we were deployed to Ia, Drang, and it was freaking bloody out there, a lot of our Guys died, plus, when they were about attack us at night, Blake heard voices and came out of her foxhole, armed with this only, until she kept this. *shows an AK47* and when it was Daylight, we killed a lot of NVA, did the final assault, was a bad idea but thanks to air support, we did it.

Winter: So you were part of the Marines who charged up the hill?

Weiss: There was only 60 of us, most of the troops were US Army. And we're headed to Da Nang, we were gonna be transferred soon, you all can come. Since you're all included as transferees.

Blake looks at one of the familiar faces and Sun is with them.

Blake: Sun?

Sun: Hey Blake.

Everyone is called to board some Helicopters headed to Da Nang. Everyone boards the Helicopters and they were the Helicopters to transfer Team RWBY, JNPR and CFVY to Da Nang, including Sun, Neptune, Summer, and Winter, as well as Aaron and his Unit. The Helicopters leave to the Base and they go into Da Nang.