~2~

Jamil's pov"Come on, Jamie, dad won't know

Jamil's pov
"Come on, Jamie, dad won't know." Lo'ak took my arm, "Lo, you're gonna get me grounded." I glared at him.

"If you're not going, I'm not going." My twin brother folded his arms with a smirk.

I growled in dissatisfaction, "I hate you." I got up from my place before he tugged my wrist, "Love you too, sis." He laughed comically.

We walked in the room where all the avatar drivers were, also known as dreamwalkers, like my father. What used to be my father I mean. Kiri and Spider were with us. He was whipped by a towel by Norm.

"I've got your ass." Spider threatened him.

"I'm right here." He tempted him, I pushed Spider forward so we could go faster to where Grace's avatar form was held.

I jumped on top of the stairs and pushed through the door with a smile. "Hi, Max!" I waved with enthusiasm, my tail waving side to side because of my behavior.

"Hey, Jamil." Max smiled at our na'vi forms entering.

We were talking about how Spider hated the way he couldn't breath our air longer than we can breath his.

"Well that really sucks, Monkey boy. For you." She teased before Spider pulled her tail and they hissed at each other. Lo'ak and I shared a knowing look before chuckling to each other.

"I know too, Lo." I smirked just as he did.

We were listening to logs of Dr Grace Augustine before Lo'ak came up with a brilliant idea to remark about Kiri's unknown father, I glared at him to not, "So who do you think knocked her up?" I facepalmed at that.

Kiri shot her head towards us. "I'm guessing Norm." Spider agreed with him, Lo'ak turned to me but I shot a death glare his way. 'Don't even think about including me.' As if getting the memo he and Spider resumed the snide comment.

I felt sad for Kiri as she explained how mean it was to comment that.

"Spider, Lo." They noticed the daggers I was steering their way.