~4~

Jamil's pov

Jamil's pov

We were sent to Awa'atlu, an island with different kind of na'vi. My black and yellow skinned ikran lands next to my father's as he echoes grumpily, just how I feel. He nuzzled his face into my palm before I attached my forehead to his carefully "gentle.." I petted his head before hopping off his back.

"What is that. Is that supposed to be a tail?!" A group of metkayina boys started mocking us.

I hissed at him but my father silenced me with a look. I glared at the boy but looked away. I stared at the trees, to distract myself, before a hand placed itself on my tail. "Your tails are too weak." She glared at me which in return was received back.

"Jamil." My father's olo'eyktan voice sounded in my ear.

A scoff left my lips but I looked down in irritation.

Water na'vi we're always so prideful of their ways, I didn't like it one bit. "Please excuse my daughter's behavior, she is tired from the trip here." I lowered my head respectively.

The feeling of my mother's saddening gaze.

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled. The burning stare of my father.

After awhile of my father begging for "Ukturu" the chief and tsahik of this clan agreed and we had to be taught their ways by their daughter and son.

"It's great. Right?" Father asked us.

I gasped at in horror, mother dropped her mat that contained her bow from our grandfather. "Let's go, Jamie." Neteyam placed a hand on my shoulder. I nodded with a pout.

We walked towards the blue that swayed with the air. I narrowed my eyes at all of it.

"Hurry up, sis." Lo'ak patted my back and jumped in, I dove in like a pro but didn't want to follow the others, Kiri touched my shoulder and gestured to follow her. I did just that. We swam to a coral as some fish surrounded us, attached to mostly Kiri. My breath was lost and I swam up for air. I saw my brothers and Tuk as they neared me.

Tuk clung to me. "Where were you, where's Kiri?" Neteyam seemed worried. I motioned under water, "Big breath, Tuk." I looked at her before we dove down as the rest stayed up to wait for us.

Kiri sat in the same spot miraculously.

She saw me and Tuk and waved as I waved back before pointed to the surface. She nodded understanding and swam with me up as I held Tuk to me tightly.

We followed Aonung as he made a calling noise and called some ilu. "If you want to stay, you have to ride." He eyed me for an unknown reason till he raised a brow, "I'll teach you." He gave a pointing stare at me. I looked away before following him with an uneasy feeling.