The beginning of the quirk era

Dark matter has always been around humans but was in an inactive state causing it to have no effect on the human body and its surroundings. It was supposed to remain so for millions of years but an unlikely event of the explosion of a supernova that was dangerously close to earth caused the impossible to be possible.

The massive amounts of energy released form the star caused the dark matter in humans to activate giving humans super human abilities. At first everything was going great but knowing humanity some people decided they were gods and used their new found abilities to do as they please. Increase in crimes and villains lead to the creation of vigilantes.

The Government used this opportunity to create a hero department to control the situation. It worked out well as heroes were me organized than the villains but one man took notice to this and decided to be the leader of the villains. He came out of nowhere and took the villain world by storm as he demonstrated the difference in power.

The ability to take and give away these meta human abilities as they were known was just too powerful to go unnoticed by the Government. They tried to take him down but seriously what's a bunch of NPC's gonna do to a final boss level character like All for one? After many failed attempts the government gave up and decided to negotiate with the man.

A resistance was formed once word got out about the governments plans. We all know how this goes. One fall is given, the brother is imprisoned, gets saved and passes on the quirk. The government saw this as an opportunity and backed out of the talks in hopes of the new found power rivalling All for one but oh were they wrong. All for one beat the breaks out of this so called hope and the government were sweating bricks at this point because this man now had control of 80% of Asia at this point.

All for one knew that if left alone this power he gave away would be a problem so he hunted down the next user killed him, went to the next killed him too at this point the quirk just puts a major target on your back so why do people keep accepting it. I guess gaining insane speed and strength is awesome but is having a literal demon lord after really worth it? This went of for a very long time almost 200 years if I got my math on point.

Humanity had no hope at this point, well Asia had no hope because all the other continents looked away in fear of angering the Demon Lord himself. Everything was going to hell but the rise of one women, a person capable of going toe to toe with All for one emerged and this gave people hope for a better future. Nana Shimura was deemed the Symbol of Hope as she was humanities light in the dark. 

She went hard on All for one but Demon Lord proved to be that guy because a man with 200 years of experience can't be dumb, he was able to kill her but Nana left a message to the world that gave them the motivation to fight against All for one. The world watched as she slowly died but had a few worlds to say "My successor  may be young at the moment but the power he holds will make All for one beg for mercy at his feet."

The world went crazy tryna find this guy but he only appeared after 20 years to beat the quirks out of All for one like it was a close match at first but All might was on demon timing hitting this man with moves so fast and heavy you would think it was some anime. The defeat of All for lead to the downfall of his Empire as the man who stood tall over his dead body was deemed the "Symbol of Peace" ALL MIGHT!!!!