Preparation for UA

I am sorry for the long break, I got 3 really important exams coming up and said exams will determine how my school life will proceed moving forward so I just had to give it my all to pass these 3 tests. Again I am sorry about that.

The scene starts exactly where we left off after Nana wakes up from the 3-day long rest and sees her lifelong best friend and mother in her room. Nana's mind was everywhere trying to process all the information she just received, from having another discussion with previous quirk holders, another vision of the man in yellow, and finding out she has been out cold for 3 whole days. It took about a minute for her to come up with a response to what Izuku just said but she was unable to work it out as she was still in a state of shock. Nana laid back down holding her head asking herself what the man in yellow meant and why she couldn't do or hear anything but the last sentence and if Flash was the hero name she chose because she had a bunch of different hero names in mind and Flash was even in the top 5, she went deeper into thought only to be brought out of it by Izuku placing a hand on her shoulder asking if she was ok. Nana looked at him and then replied with a smile, she might be going through some confusing times but she knew she would always have her freckled genius by her side. Izuku smiled back at her and the two laughed leaving the mother in confusion not understanding this silent communication that young people have. Nana's mother brings her lunch as she listens to Izuku's findings, she wanted to know if what the previous quirk holders said matches with what Izuku found.

"Well Nana, before I begin I just have to say I should have never trusted you," Izuku said while looking through his tablet, Nana looked confused at what he meant by that before he showed her the design she submitted for a hero costume (season 5 flash costume with a star and a blur going through it instead of the lightning symbol) Nana looked back at him not sure what the problem is since she thinks it's cool. "I had to scrap that abomination you called a hero suit and redesign a new one in 3 days that will match how your powers work while still using the color scheme of the original one, you can hate me later but your artistic bone never came in. Even as kids your drawings were awful." Izuku showed her the new suit. Nana was impressed by the new suit, she knew Izuku always had the artistic touch but she didn't think hew original was that bad, right? "It's made of a specially designed material directly from I-island with some Midoriya magic, it's fireproof, frostproof, shockproof, and bulletproof, it also uses the same tech you used before to create a barrier to protect you from air friction in case the one provided by the speed force malfunctions. Super armor if you will" Izuku says all this with a light chuckle as Nana's mouth was wide open as food falls from it. "Now on to the serious part, your tachyon levels have increased and shifted, this is good and bad. You now produce only positive tachyons, meaning the universe has created a negative counterpart somewhere out there. A negative version of you" Nana drops her spoon as she hears what Izuku just said, she looks at him with a hint of fear in her eyes and Izuku looks at her with worrying eyes. Nana's breathing rate starts increasing as she repeats the words 'the man in yellow' over and over again, Izuku tried to calm her down telling her it's just a theory for now and no solid evidence has been found yet. Nana calms down as she looks at Izuku seeing that he is worried about her.

"I sometimes have these dreams of a man in a yellow suit similar to mine in some ways, he radiated pure hatred and anger and has red lightning around him. He seems to want me to chase him, I first saw him when I got one for all" Izuku kept quiet listening to Nana as he tries to piece together what she knows about 'the man in yellow' because after seeing her once when explosion happened he hasn't had any visions of her but to hear now that she has been having multiple visions of him. It makes things a lot more risky for him. " The most recent one I just had, we were in some kind of abandoned neighborhood, he called me the Flash." Nana sees Izuku's eyes go wide as she looks at Nana who begins to worry even more than she already is. "Izuku, what's wrong"? " One of the hero names we discussed after your quirk evolution was 'the flash', this means those dreams of yours are visions of the future and not just dreams. The speed force must be warning of something that's to come and we gotta prepare for it" Izuku looked at Nana with a serious look on his face, Nana saw this look and smiled as she knew even if the man in yellow was to come she would always have her super smart best friend by her side. "I'm glad  I have you by my side Izuku" "Well you ain't getting rid of me that easily, now let's clean up this mess you have created. How do you not get fat from eating all this food, I swear that quirk is a cheat code to life" Nana laughed as they started cleaning up.