Start of UA High Part one

I know these gaps in between chapters are not ok but what did I expect when somehow choosing to get a master's degree, I hate myself for that but might as well suck it up and grind till the end I guess. I got the weekend to do a chapter before assignments pile up again so yeah.

We start the day with the happy speedster ready for the UA entrance exams, she could have taken the recommendation from her grandfather but she wanted to show everyone that she isn't just the granddaughter of the symbol of peace but a future pillar of heroes herself. "Ok teeth brushed got my goggles special shoes, and a snack for later gotta go pick up Zuzu now. I knew he was smart but passing the quirk trainer exam in just a few days of studying is just too much." Nana said all this as she left the house heading to the Midoriya household. She knocked on the door while screaming her best friend's name to alert him of her arrival, the door opens to reveal her now crippled best friend. She was still trying to get used to seeing him like this but the smile on his face made her feel better. She greeted the green genius and started wheeling him to her the van her mother was driving. As they helped him in the van and started their journey to UA, Kanao Yagi asked how he was doing and he answered her with a smile on his face stating he was doing quite well and getting used to the wheels.

"So have you found out what happened to my quirk even the tech at I-island said nothing was wrong but I just had to double-check," Nana asked with stars in her eyes as she knew one for all definitely made her faster but it was still weird to her? "Well, your mom's theory of your quirk evolution involving an excessive boost in one of the 3 quirk matter-energy was correct but it wasn't reality energy as she theorized, it's time energy ....well a variant of it which may involve tachyon particles," Izuku said as he read the report of his tablet. "So sooner or later my baby girl will be moving at light speed or even faster" Kanao joked as they reached UA and parked the van. They helped Izuku onto his wheelchair and Nana wheeled him to the giant building which looked majestic from all sides, it was truly a breathtaking sight as many aspiring heroes made their way there but their day just had to be ruined by a certain blondie they haven't seen in a while. "Well if it isn't the useless Deku and the b!tch who thinks she's better than all of us just because she's All might's granddaughter," Katsuki said with a smirk on his face. "Bakugo" Nana said with venom in her voice as her once best friend showed his true colors once she left Japan. "Would have thought you died in that massive explosion that happened at star labs which I am sure you caused but the heavens decided to cement your fate as a loser," Bakugo laughed after saying that making his way into UA and leaving the  Yagi's disgusted and in rage as she was about to commit murder but the calm voice of Izuku brought them back to reality. Nana made her way to the auditorium to wait for the exam and the Izuku went to the staff building to receive instructions on how the exam will proceed as it was also his first day as a quirk analyst and trainer for the school.

Nana walked into the auditorium with a smile on her face and took her seat to wait for the teachers to start the explanation and the exam, she sat next to a pink-skinned girl with 2 horns and fluffy hair and a boy with red spikey hair and a scar above his right eye. She greeted them both and as they responded, the R-rated pro heroine herself midnight appeared from the backrooms with a few other heroes known to work at UA high. One of the heroes used their quirk to pass the exam papers to the hundred aspiring heroes. As the exam started, Nana read through the paper and her time in I-island truly helped her as being surrounded by geniuses long enough you become one. She finished the 3-hour long paper in 2 hours along with the hidden portions, she could have finished in minutes but she felt like that would just be a waste of energy. She looked around and saw some students were already done while others were sweating bricks, the test was made to be failed by most so she expected this outcome, the two Nana met earlier were struggling but they seemed ok enough to pass so he just slept for the remaining time only to be awoken by one of the heroes when the time was up. The heroes took the papers back and Pro hero Present Mic walked out along with 3 humanoid robots that stood around 2 meters tall each in different colors. The first was green, the other was yellow and the last was red which she assumed was the most dangerous of the 3.

"HELLOOOO, YOUNG LISTENERS, I'M SURE YOU ALL KNOW WHO I AM SO IM GOING TO SKIP BORING INTRO'S BUT BEFORE I BEGIN CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!!!!" the loud hero yelled but got complete silence in response. "Tough crowd" Present Mic said in a dejected tone. "WELL ANYWAYS YOU MUST BE WONDERING WHAT THESE  BEAUTIFUL BOTS ARE BEHIND ME, WELL THESE LITTLE LISTENERS ARE THE EXAM BOTS UA WILL BE USING FROM THIS YEAR MOVING FORWARD" before Present mic continued a blue-haired boy with broad shoulders and glasses shot up from his seat "SIR! Why weren't we informed of these changes before we came for the exam, if this is a mistake on behalf of UA I would be very disappointed in this school for such an act" " WELL LITTLE LISTENER YOU CAN'T EXPECT A VILLAIN TO CALL THE HERO AND TELL THEM ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO BEFOREHAND SO A HERO HAS TO EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED ESPECIALLY WHEN FACING VILLAINS, THIS IS WHAT UA IS TRYING TO TEACH YOU YOUNG ONES EARLY" Hizashi said with a bright smile. "I see, I apologize for my outburst," the blue-haired boy said as he sat back down. "OK CONTINUING THESE DRONES ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE IN THEIR WAY, THERE ARE 35 SLOTS LEFT AND YOU HAVE TO GET THROUGH THEM TO SECURE YOURS, NOW LET ME INTRODUCE THEM."

"THE FIRST ONE IS THE GREEN ONE, MEANT TO TEST YOUR PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES. IT HAS PEAK HUMAN STRENGTH AND SPEED, FOR A TEENAGER OF COURSE, AND IT'S WORTH 1 POINT. THE NEXT IS THE YELLOW ONE, IT'S GOING TO TEST HOW YOU USE YOUR QUIRKS IN COMBAT. IT'S WEAKER THAN THE 1-POINTER PHYSICALLY BUT IT CAN RECREATE QUIRKS ON A MINOR SCALE SO BE WORY OF THEM AND THEY ARE WORTH 3 POINTS. THE LAST IS THE RED ONE, WORTH 5 POINTS. IT IS WEAKER THAN THE FIRST ONE IN TERMS OF STRENGTH AND THE QUIRK EFFECTS IT PRODUCES ARE LESS THAN THE SECOND ONE BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE IT IS THE MOST DANGEROUS ONE HERE, ALONG WITH IT BEING THE MOST DURABLE OF THE 3 IT COMES WITH AN AI CAPABLE OF LEARNING AS IT FIGHTS SO THE LONGER YOU FIGHT IT THE LESS LIKELY YOU WILL WIN AND THE BEST PART IS IT WON'T REST UNTIL EITHER YOU OR IT GOES DOWN. IT'S MEANT TO TEST HOW YOU WOULD ADAPT TO FIGHTING A VILLAIN WITH AN ACTUAL BRAIN. THERE IS ONE MORE COMBAT BOT BUT I RECOMMEND YOU RUN ONCE YOU SEE IT, IT'S WORTH 0 POINTS AND ITS 10 METERS TALL EVEN IF I FEAR IT. IT WILL TEST HOW YOU DEAL WITH CRISIS SITUATIONS. THE LETTER ON YOUR SEAT WILL INDICATE WHICH BUS TO GO TO, YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO PLAN AND STRATEGIZE BEFORE YOU GO TO YOUR ALLOCATED BUS, GOOD LUCK LITTLE LISTENERS" Present mic ended his presentation and left the teenagers to their devices as some panicked while others are either relaxed or started strategizing with their friends.

Nana smiled after hearing this as she knew she was OP, with her top speed without one for all being Mach 7.7 after its boost from the mysterious quirk and it being Mach 9.6 while using her quirk plus one for all at 8% it being her current limit. Yellow lightning flickered in her eyes as she was getting excited to prove that she is her own hero and not just the granddaughter of the symbol of peace.