-xciv- lying, angry hermoine

- chris brown: i should've loved you way more and if this is the end of us now, i'll see you around -

"DON'T YOU HAVE GLITTER AT home?" Niall asks Louis.

Louis was kindly asked by Harry to give some space to think on his own about what transpired in the past few weeks. Gulping down his ego and pride, he obliged albeit with protests but still respected Harry's wishes. He knew better not to ask him what Anne and Robin were doing to him on the bridge nor anymore probing about his late father Des Styles. The past was the past after all.

"Why would I have glitter in my house?" Louis asks.

He decided to thus call up the Three Muskateers, as Niall, Zayn and himself are called. He was not on good terms with Zayn (plus he had a church meeting) and called Niall who was at a gay couples house (Bryan Bryan and Joeux) designing it before they move in the following week.

"Because then I would make this basic looking floor look flawless!" Niall cries.

"I wish Harry was here."

"Why? He doesn't carry glitter around."

"He could give me some glitter off his boots," Niall chuckles.

"They're very hot boots bitch!"

Niall rolls his eyes, shaking his head as well. "Bryan Bryan is so picky and Joe is just stubborn...how do I convince them that what I've done is fine?"

"How do you spell Joe?" Louis asks.

"It's not J-O-E but J-O-E-U-X, Joe."

"Gay people," Louis rolls his eyes. Niall cocks an eyebrow at him.

"You have a fit when someone calls you Lou-WIS!"

"Stop working for them," he suggests.

"I actually like interior designing Louis like how you like playing football," he says and under his breath he adds, "though you're pathetic at it."

"What was that?"

"Nothing angel, nothing at all," Niall smiles lips tightly locked. "When are you actually going to start playing though?"

"When One Direction is over."

Niall swats imaginary hair off his face. "One Direction will never be over sweetie. It'll live forever."

"I'm not going to be some 36-year old loser singing on stage to a bunch of horny 18-year old teens!"

"But don't you love what we do?"

"Not forever!"

Niall sighs in annoyance. "Bryan Bryan will have to live in a house without glitter floors. I can't do this anymore, I'm tired."

"Good, let's go for lunch. Was getting bored," Louis says sassily.

"You could've left," Niall says in a monotone.

"I wanna spend time with you."

"So when Harry goes to spend time with Gemma and your sister Lottie, you come to me?"

"I called Zayn but Maggie picked up the phone and said he was in a church meeting," Louis explains following Niall out the door.

"Prayers," Niall mumbles.

"What?"

"Church prayers is what he is doing."

"Where's Liam?"