- ciii - lighting strikes in a field

one direction: i'll make this feel like home—

x

Harry had spent the better part of the morning and afternoon curled up on the couch with Louis' twin sisters, Phoebe and Daisy. They made bowls and bowls of caramel popcorn (salty popcorn for Daisy), watched Disney original movies such as Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Beauty and the Beast (Harry and Daisy's favorite) and in the middle of Red Riding Hood, Harry suggested they go for an ice-cream run.

"Isn't it dark?" Johannah asks as she makes dinner.

"No," Harry says not having seen the time. He looks at the clock on the kitchen wall reading 7:15PM. "I'll be with them."

"Okay," she says nodding. To be honest, she had already agreed because she trusts Harry completely, sometimes more than her own son (but she won't admit it). "Come back before eight o'clock or else."

"Yes Mrs Deakin," Harry smiles at her. Louis emerges out of nowhere and asks if he can tag along.

"No," Johannah says. "You're helping me prepare dinner."

"C'mon mom!" Louis groans. "I want ice-cream too."

"I said no and that's final," Johannah says. "No discussion!"

Harry smirks at Louis, casually winking at him. He whispers in his ear, "I'll bring some for you."

"I want blueberry," he tells him. He wraps his arms around Harry's neck and tip toes to reach his eyes but Harry would always be taller. "And I love you."

"You showed me this morning in the bathroom," Harry says softly to the skin on his neck. "And for the last few months we've been married. I don't doubt you."

"I love you with all my heart, soul, mind, body and spirit, you know that?" Louis tells him sincerely.

"I adore you," Harry smiles though a little apprehensive with Louis' serious manner.

"C'mon Harry!" Daisy cries, interrupting their fluffy trance.

"We don't leave now we might not get the good tub of ice-cream," Phoebe chips in.

"We're leaving, we're leaving," he chuckles at them. He takes Daisy's hand on his right hand and his left holding Phoebe's arm. He winks at Louis and off they drive for an ice-cream run.

After, multiple rounds of looking for blueberry ice-cream for Louis, they decide to sit in the park to finish their last remaining part of ice-cream, seeing it was only 7:44PM and their curfew was 8:00PM. Harry is seated on a bench watching the twins spin themselves on the swing when he feels cold metal object sliding down his neck and he is paralyzed.

"Hey Harry," the voice greets him. It is no one else but Pablo Escobar, his sister's husband. His heart leaps to his throat, all the blood draining from his face. And body! "It's been a minute."

"Where is Georgia?" he asks. Pablo and Harry have never talked to each other despite the many occasions they have been together. This is the first time this has happened.

"Look around you," Pablo says, "There are several of my hitmen lurking in the shadows who shoot anything that walks at my command, including their own family. Like Juan here." Harry turns his head to see a large Hispanic man on his left in a red and green bandana. "Juan here killed his own mother, father and sister when I asked him to, to show loyalty of course."

"What are you getting at?" Harry asks.

"Take a walk with me or I ask Juan to kill Daisy and Phoebe," Pablo says. "And we know how that will go down with Mrs Deakin and your husband." Harry had no time to think about how he knew the twins names or how he found them at the park, but he is already on his feet and walking because how could he not.

Harry's legs walk him to wherever Juan is walking to. The hair on the back of his neck are on their feet, ready to either fight or flight. His palms are sweaty. His breath is shallow, he feels like he might take his last any minute now...

Once in a semi-secluded area but with a view of the twins, Harry and Pablo begin talking. "Listen, your sister has gotten into an accident."

"What sort of accident?" Harry asks, his eyes glued on the twins.

"She's dead."

"What?" he shouts, alarmed. "You killed her?"

"I didn't kill her," Pablo tells him. "See, your sister was leaving you completely that day at the airport to live with me in Ecuador forever. However, one of my men, " – he says looking at one of the many men dressed in black across the park – "say she never made it to Ecuador. The plane suddenly lost control and crashed."

"How do I know you're saying the truth?" he asks him. He smirks. "For all I know, you could've plotted for her death."

"That's my next point, did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Kill your sister?" he asks point blank.

"W-what?"

Harry is perplexed that Pablo would even consider him, a mastermind, at killing his own sister. Sure he did not like his sister, they never got along and even at times threatened to kill Georgia, but actually killing her? Not him. Not Harry. Never Harry.

"Did you kill her?"

"No!"

Pablo raises his .22 caliber pointing at his nose and asks again, "Did you kill Georgia?"

"N-no, I would never kill my own sister."

"But you hate her; you hate her for leaving you at the airport, you hate her for being mean to you all your life, for treating you like garbage, for taunting you about your father ra,ping you, for leaving you with Anne and Gemma all those years ago... you hate her for neglecting you and you tell me that you wouldn't kill her?"

"All this may be true," he says, his voice trembling at the weapon before his eyes. He blinks the tears at the corners of his eyes, racking his brain to get Pablo to leave him (and the twins) alone. Or at least drop the gun pointing at his head. "But killing her is beyond me. I don't have the stomach for this. There are times I wish she were dead but that was before. Not now. Now I—please don't shoot me! I had nothing to do with Georgia's death. I didn't even know she was dead Pablo—"

"I will kill if you don't tell me the truth!"

"That is the truth! I didn't kill her. I swear on my mother's grave."

"You didn't care for your mother," Pablo says.

Harry desperately says, "I swear on Louis' life I didn't kill Georgia!"

After a few moments, Pablo speaks again. "It seems like you genuinely don't know about the man who had to do with your sister's death."

"See! Now please let Daisy and Phoebe go!"

"It's not that easy Harry Edward Styles," Pablo smirks. "Nobody can know I was in England. Safe to say some people know but those are my drug counterparts but other than that, nobody can know or else my safety will be jeopardize. I mean, I am the most wanted person in the entire world"— he chuckles – "can't have people looking for me."

"Yet you don't know where my sister is?" Harry questions.

"Unfortunately not," he says solemnly. He squats down to Harry's eye-level and smirks at the fear running through the boy's body. "But I will find out who interfered with her flight back to Ecuador. If anything, anything of her death connects to you Styles, you're dead. Louis' too."

"I didn't kill her," he defends himself. "But please find out who killed her."

"You will never know who killed her," Pablo says.

Before Harry puts two and two together, he is pinned down by Pablo's men to the ground and the last thing he knows is a sharp stab on the back of his neck putting him to sleep for a good while.

XXX

WELL WELL WEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL 1 WEEK TO MITAM AND I CANT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT

OUT! :*