- xcix - www

the year is 2016 because somewhere in my fanfic i said they've been in a boyband for 6 years minus 2 years when Harry was away..... plus i've not been putting years in my story making it hard to know the timeline (and i'm confused about the years that have passed)(i'm pretty sure it's like 2078 according to this fanfic) so i was like hey, let's put a year in my story. So January 2016 it is =]

xxx

olly murs: why does it feel so good but hurt so bad? my mind keeps saying run as fast as you can; i swear you're giving me a heart attack, troublemaker! —

"LET'S JUST GET OVER THIS with," Mark grunts below his breath. He caps his biro pen and sets it on top of his pile of papers. "This is the first meeting for 2016 and I think Happy New Year greetings are in order. But we have a lot to talk about especially concerning the new talk of town: Ziall Horlik as the fans call both of you."

"I think it's a cute name," Louis says, sitting between Niall and Harry on the couch.

"As I was saying, Ziall first of all has gotten us a lot of publicity. Despite what has happened, bad publicity is still good publicity because all publicity is good publicity."

"Wow," Zayn rolls his eyes.

"To keep everyone up to date on the events," Mark says to the board members of Syco and Sony, "Niall went on Instagram, as you can all see on your iPads, and posted a picture of the recent Northern lights and came out of the closet. Furthermore, he tagged Zayn in the post and I quote, 'Wish I made it as far as your heart' then Zayn has the audacity to comment with 'You made it to the depths of my soul.' What were you thinking Niall?"

"I was thinking of ways of ending my life," Niall answers bluntly. Zayn flinches against Harry on the couch. "Then my best friend Liam sort of convinced me not to."

"Liam?" Mark questions. "Liam? You were there when he was typing all this rubbish on his Instagram account and you stood by and did nothing?"

"It's not his fault really," Niall steps in for his best friend. "I was high on sadness, low on happiness and free for the night as my one-night stand went home."

"You think this is funny?" Mark questions.

"Do you see me laughing?" Niall asks back.

Jill steps in. "Despite whatever your heart feels Niall, you need to tell the world that you are bisexual and not gay. Or let's say pansexual so that we can still attract the South American, American, African, European and Australian fans to the band."

Niall slides down the couch. "Whatever."

"Zayn you need to drown the rumors that Ziall is real by getting a girlfriend," Mark suggests.

"Because that worked out great last time with Louis and Elewhore," Harry comments.

"Larry was an accident," he says directly aimed at them. "Eleanor was perfect but you decided to not keep it in your pants. Or on Liam's Youtube channel rather."

"He has a girlfriend," Niall says. "Maggie."

"According to the world, she does not exist," Jill says. "You need to come out with her for the upcoming ASIAC awards in New Zealand this Saturday."

"With God's grace I will," Zayn replies.

"What's with this new look anyway?" Jill asks. Her wrist flicks to his neon yellow hair-do and his formal trousers.

"It's not a look, it's a journey to the Lord," Zayn calmly says. The room slowly gazes at him. "Why is everyone looking at me?"

"No reason," Simon says.