- lxii -li(nstagram)ttle talks

— feeling like I know the words of a song I haven’t wrote; as a I wake up from a distant dream, I stand up dazed as I look around: what is this place I have found? —

 Previously on bulletprxxf lxve :

nialldeirish @irishsauce

Niall loves you, the fandom loves you, Harry loves you…WE ALL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!

Harry Styles. @Harry_Styles

@Real_Liam_Payne  You aren’t a horrible person Li, you’re an incredible person.

liamtheegg @Real_Liam_Payne  

@Harry_Styles Noooo I’m nooot. I was mean tooo Nialler and I finally knooow what I did tooo him!

Harry Styles @Harry_Styles

@Real_Liam_Payne  What did you do?

 liamtheegg @Real_Liam_Payne  

@Harry_Styles You told me we aaaaalways haaaave something to saaaay. This is me saaaaying I’m aaaa horrible person.

Harry Styles @Harry_Styles

@Real_Liam_Payne You’re not horrible, you’re human #WeLoveYouLiam

 And now:

One more concert for their Africa leg of the OTRA tour and it would be Australia, Australia, Australia. But first, the boys were invited for dinner by Niall’s parents as a celebratory moment for the band for how far they have come over the years. Nearly six years of being in a band together and it did not look like they were stopping any time soon.

Niall and Zayn are in the kitchen, preparing dinner with Niall’s mother giving them a helping hand. “I’ll go set up the table Nini,” Niall’s mother, Maury says, kisses Niall’s dyed blond hair and excuses herself.

“She calls you Nini?” Zayn muses. Niall elbows him jokingly.

“Shut up,” Niall chuckles. “I can’t believe she still calls me that!”

“It’s cute,” Zayn grins. “I think the sauce is ready.”

“Really?” Niall grabs a teaspoon nearby and scoops a tiny amount of sauce from the pot and samples it. His lips soft against the silver metal, Zayn’s head beginning to feel foggy. He blames it on the kitchen heat. “Try it.”

“What?” Zayn snaps out of his trance. He sees Niall holding the same spoon to his mouth, the soft smell of spices filling his nostrils. “Oh, it looks really chili.”

“You’re Mexican, you should be used to a little spice,” Niall says. “It’s divine.” Zayn gives in and leans forward to the spoon. He closes his eyes, letting the sauce drip down his throat, tasting the slight chili in the sauce.