- xlvii - midnight memories

I don’t care how much we spend, baby this is what the night is for. I know nothing is making sense for tonight let’s just pretend.

Previously on bulletprxxf lxve:

Zayn steps back on the stairs by Niall’s doorway. “But earlier you asked if we weren’t friends would I talk to you if you were gay…”

“Yeah,” Niall speaks to him, holding the door open as Zayn stood on the doormat with huge, white printed letters stating ‘Welcome’.

“I’m just happy we’re friends now, despite our huge differences,” he says. He tentatively hugs Niall, taking a whiff of strong cigarettes and deo off his dirty body. He waves to Robin Van Persie standing closely to Niall. “Bye Robin.”  

And now:

Soft beep sounds wake Louis from his slumber. He groans reaching for his phone but immediately smiles when it’s a text from Harry.

HARRY: Mornin’ Beautiful! I’m sorry for waking you up but I have an exciting day planned so wake up. Breakfast’s ready :) I LOVE YOU LOU!

“I love you too,” Louis mumbles. He gets off the bed, rubbing his eyes. He reaches for his bedside table looking for his glasses and knocks out a bottle.

“Ugh, what’s that now?” he croaks in his morning voice. He bends down, picking the orange bottle off the table. “Harry you still take these,” he says, juggling the bottle. Next thing, he opens the drawers in a hurried mess, trying to find any more bottles Harry has hidden. He finds one written “Two Doses Blueberry” and decides to open it, the scent of blueberry hitting his nose.

“No Louis, don’t try one,” he mentally tells himself – though out loud. He rushes to the bathroom – after Harry calls him from downstairs that the breakfast is getting cold – and goes on a hunt for more pills. What he discovers in a mere five minutes makes his knees weak. His loving boyfriend still takes his pills! Harry had promised him he would stop but he didn’t!

“Harold you promised me you wouldn’t take any more pills, you know what they do to you!” Louis sighs putting back red pills in a plastic bag and zipping it tightly. As he got into the cold shower, he makes a mental note to tell Harry not to take the pills anymore, it’s not like he needs them, does he? He quickly gets out of the shower, gets dressed in skinnies and a white shirt – but changes his mind. He’s going on a date with Harry after all, he needs to put more effort.

“You’ll look good in whatever you wear.” Louis jerks in his spot, seeing Harry casually leaning against the door pane in his PJs. His heart rate goes from 0 to 60 in seconds when he spots his boyfriend’s V-lines! “Or whatever you don’t wear.” 60 to 120 now!