CHAPTER 6

I close my eyes as i let myself fade from this world and onto my utopia.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I turn it off and look around my room.
I'm in a queen sized bed with soft pillows, walls decorated with luxurious paintings, the balcony door was open , yea i was in my utopia.
I hear a knock and i see my maid Maria come in. She gives me a wide smile and places my breakfast on the table.

" Good morning miss, the time is 7 and you have to get ready for school" she says and she places my ironed uniform on the bed.

" Thank you Maria " i say as i walk to the bathroom to freshen up.

I get ready and eat my breakfast. I go downstairs and see my mom getting ready for work

" Hello darling, good morning. I have a meeting in 30 min so i gotta rush. Your sister is already at school and your dad already left, Simon will drop you off at school and I'll see you at the evening. I'm making your favourite dish tonight, bye. Love you" mom says as she kisses my head and leaves.

I smile as i look around. This is what life should feel like, this is what's supposed to happen.

I walk outside and get into the car. As i go past the usual route to my school, the whole world seems to be different. All the places that felt empty and dark to me now looks bright and colourful. I go past a certain place when i see the old bookshop that was still closed after the old man's death.
I look to the opposite side and i see the entrance to the dream forest.

" Simon, you can leave me at the entrance of the dream forest" i say in a hurry

" Huh? Oh you mean the nightmare forests, yes sure ma'am " he reply confusing me a bit.

He stops the car and i rush out and towards the forest.
I walk around trying to find the pathway i saw in the real world but it was turning out to be harder than i thought.
I walk in circles and circles but i cannot find the path.
I found it easily in the real world, why was it difficult here?.
I'm so tired after walking around for hours, so i sat down.
The forest looks different, more darker than i remember. The huge trees cover the sun ,allowing only a little sunlight to pass through.
Suddenly someone puts their hand on my should , i scream as i turn around.

" Sorry for scaring you" someone says while laughing.

I look up to see a man. His hair was black and went past his hips and his eyes where red but his face looked similar. I felt like i knew him.

" D-do i know you" i ask feeling a little scared

" Ofcourse you do, Alissa how could you forget me " the man replies smiling softly

" I do? What's your name? " I ask confused

" D-Luicien " he says

" Lucien?!?! But how? You look completely different" i look at him shocked

" Haha did you forget that things in utopia are opposite of things that are in dystopia"
He says calmly

Now that i think about it, he's right. The Lucien in dystopia has white hair and blue eyes , while Lucien in utopia has black hair and red eyes. Complete opposite.

" Ah i see, wow i am surprised to see you "
I smile

" Where you searching for the shrine or where you searching for me?" He asks in a teasing tone, his eyes showing mischief.

" Ofc i was searching for the shrine. Why would I search for you" i say confidently

" Ouch! Now that wounds me Alia, i though we were friends " he says while placing his hands on his chest.

" That we are " i laugh

" Follow me, I'll take you to the shrine"

I follow him to the shrine to see that even the shrine looks different. It's more dark and there are lanterns with red light emitting through them.

" This place looks completely different" i say astonished

" Yes but the feeling is still the same, am i right?" He asks looking at me

" Yes, you are right". I walk towards the water.

" Aren't you supposed to be at school?" He asks

" Yes, but i don't want to go to school " i say while looking down.

" Why?, This world is different Alia. You can be whatever you wanna be, you control this world. Your the one in power."
He walks over to me

" I know but....."

" You can change anything you want. You can make those girls pay for what they have done to you. You can let me taste their own medicine ,because this is your world."
He pats my shoulder.

He's right. They have bullied me, humiliated me and hurted me for years and i could never fight back but now is my turn. This is my world, i can do whatever i want. I can finally have my revenge, i can get my freedom.
Veronica is no longer the famous student and Alexa is no longer rich. I'm the one in their place now. I'm the one in power.

I walk into school and i see people looking at me. Some look at me with awe and wonder while others look at me with jealousy and i kind of like this feeling.
I see Veronica and Alexa standing at the end of the hallway away from people.
I walk towards them.

Now I'm the predator and they are the prey.
It's time they face their punishment.

This is the world i wish for.

____________________________________________

Comment and share