CHAPTER 7

POV

The hardest part was knowing that none of these were permanent, it was just my imagination but still deep in my mind i can't help but think that this is real.

Living two life's never burdened me actually i yearned for the time I can escape to my uptopia.

Lucien had told me about how different but alike both worlds were, the way he talked almost made me feel like it was real.
I didn't have to worry about anything in that world, everything was to my liking and to my rule but the reality never seem to be on my side.

Walking to school the road seem to be longer than usual, just as I was about to cross the road a car rushed past me almost hitting me. I fell down, my uniform had dirt all over it and I could hear the students laughing at me. My miserable moment is happiness to them.

After i enter school i go straight to the nurses office. I make up some lie about being sick so she lets me sleep. Finally some peace

         __________________________________
                              Utopia

I wake up in my room, i rush to get ready then leaves the house and goes straight towards the forest
"Lucien!, Lucien!" I yell and I walk aimlessly trying to find him.

The forest grows darker the more I go in but Lucien is no where to be found.

" Lucien where are you?" I yell out loud

" Right behind you" whispers a voice
I let out a small scream and I try around to see Lucien there.

" H-how? I was searching for you but i-i couldn't find you" I ask breathless
I see him sitting on ground while learning against a tree with his eyes closed.

" H-how? I was searching for you but i-i couldn't find you" I ask breathlessI see him sitting on ground while learning against a tree with his eyes closed

" I was right here, resting. It seems that you have lots of questions to ask " Lucien says calmly

" Y-yes I do, Is this world real? Or is it just my imagination?" I ask

" It can be real and it can be an imagination, it depends on IF you want this world to be real or not. Do you?" Lucien opens his eyes slowly and looks at me.

" Do I what?" I ask confused

" Do you want this world to be real?. Aren't you sick of being treated as an loser, aren't you tired of your parents bickering, don't you wish to be more than that?. You can be more than that" Lucien gets up from the floor and walks towards me.

" I do, i-i'm so tired of being treated like nothing, like a fool. Don't i deserve happiness?" I say with tears in my eyes.

" Ofcourse my dear you do, you deserve the world and you will have the world" he caresses my head as he smiles at me sweetly.

" What do I have to do?, To make this world be real" I ask desperately

" Now now deary let's not act rashly, you need time for that. For now let's focus on keeping you energy up " Lucien says while walking forward