Chapter 3

Issei made it back to his home walking in he looked and the clock and remembered school was technically going.

"Oh shit I left early, oh well not like it's gonna make a difference". issei told himself he as he went into the kitchen.

"Yes I must say you where never one to stay under orders". Issei turned around to a beautiful white haired girl with red eyes and a busty frame.

"Hello Vali, good to see your back from your mission". Issei told the dragon empress who nodded her head.

"Yes I did, just to make your life a little easier". Vali told him as she walked over and in front of him. "If you would like, I can do more then just handled some stupid mission and relief your stress in other ways"? Vali asked sexually as she ran her hands on his shirt that hugged his muscular frame.

"You wanna have sex again is what your saying"? Issei asked and she smirked at him. "Fuck it". Vali grabbed his face and started to make out with Issei who used his speed to go into his bedroom and she pulled his shirt off and he unzipped her outfit so she was in her bra and thong and he was only in his shorts.

"Ahhh Issei". Vali moaned into his ear as he took her bra off and started to suck on her breast casing her to moan again. "Oh my god Issei, yes don't stop". Vali continued as he made his way down and went to talking her underwear off and started to finger her and kiss her.

"Damn your warm". Issei told her as they continue to kiss and Issei to finger her.

"Issei I can't take it ahhh", Vali moaned as she had a orgasm and took some deep breaths. "That was amazing". Vali told Issei as she shot up and pushed him on the bed. "Now it's my turn to work my magic". Vali told him as she took his shorts and boxers off and took his dick and started to lick the tip.

"Ahhhh fuck Vali". Issei groaned out as he was on his knees on the bed and Vali was laying on her stomach. "Damn your so good at this". Vali continued till she started to suck more and more of his dick until she was deep throating him. Issei groaned again as he felt his end coming. "Shit Vali I am gonna cum". Issei grabbed her head and started to move it back and forward quickly then slammed all of his dick down her throat as he let his load out in her throat casing her to gag making it feel even better.

"Mmmm mmm Mm". She moaned as she drank everything Issei gave her. Vali then wrapped her breast around his dick and started to move them up and down.

"Ahhh shit Vali your boobs are so soft". Issei told her as she continued to move them till Issei cummed all over her face and she licked it all off smirking.

"How about the main corse"? Vali asked as she got into doggie in front of Issei and shook her thick ass.

"Gladly". Issei came behind her and put his dick in her pussy and started to fuck her doggie style.

"Oh my god yes Issei, fuck me just like that. Oh
Your dicks so big and thick". Vali moaned as she sat back as he thrusted casing loud clapping sounds.

"Fuck your so tight Vali, my god". Issei groaned as he continued to blow her back out till he felt his end. "F-Fuck Vali I am gonna cum". Issei told her as she continued to moan.

"I want you to cum inside me, fill me up all the way". Vali told Issei who thrusted a couple more times then he started to cum inside her as she moaned as her eyes rolled back. "Oh my god yes Issei". Vali moaned as she was filled up.

"Where not done". Issei quickly stood up and picked her up with his godly strength and stuck his dick back inside her and started to fuck her standing as she pulled his sweaty hair moaning uncontrollably.

"Oh my god yes yes yes oh my god, ahh ahhh". She moaned into his ear as he continued to fuck her quick and hard for the next 10 minutes.

"Who's your master"? Issei asked her sexually.

"You are Daddy, I am all yours to do whatever you want with". Vali moaned, eyes rolling back again to Issei who smirked.

"Your damn right, fuck I am coming". Issei groaned as he slammed into her and she moaned loudly again. Issei and her fell onto the bed breathing hard. Vali used her magic to clean themselves and the room up and the couple cuddled up and pulled the sheets over themself.

"I love you Issei". Vali said cupping his cheek kissing him.

"I love you too Vali". Issei told her smiling and the 2 fell asleep not long after together.

"Oh my that was quite a show". A busty girl in a black reveling outfit with car ears and tails said.

"Indeed I want my turn next". A busty girl with purple hair said.

"Don't worry Ingvild, we will get are time". The car girl told the devil king descendent.

"Oh I know Kuroka". Ingvild told her and the 2 smirked and walked away from the door.

Bammmmmm new chapter like comment share and as I always said until next time THUNDER_GOD17 OUTTT