Chapter 8

"This isn't how this was supposed to go." Currently Rias was in the human world at the ORC with Issei and the others. "I had the upper hand but his immortal powers is what ultimately won him the battle." Rias explained to Issei who sat there listening.

"Trust me Rias, you did amazing. I watched the recording from my house, don't ask how but just know I saw everything and you should be proud of how well you did against a undefeated opponent." Issei reminded her witch made her feel a little better. "Granted the outcome sucks, but remember what I said. Have faith that something will happen in your favor." Issei told her as he looked at his watch. "It's almost 5 you will most likely have to head to the underworld soon." Issei told her as he stood up. "Until we meet again Rias." Issei said walking out of the room.

"Do you actually think something can happen?" Asia asked Rias who shook her head.

"No I don't think there is anything that can happen to are benefit." Rias told Asia as she got a link call from her brother.

"Rias it's time to come back and get ready for the wedding." Sirzechs told his sister who sighed.

"Ok I will be there soon." Rias told her brother as she hung the phone up. "Ok everyone it's time to head to the underworld." Rias told everyone as they all came together and teleported away.

With Issei

"It's almost time." Vali told Issei who was in his underground pool. "The time is coming for you to make your presence re-known to the world." Vali told Issei who smirked.

"This is gonna shake the core of all in the supernatural. They all know who I am but have not seen me personally. That all will change tonight." Issei told her as he stepped out of the pool and dried off and went into the bathroom and put on black socks black skinny dress pants and a nick silk red and black dress shirt but rolled the shelves up to past his elbow as it hugged his muscular frame perfectly. The rolls where not big and bulky but thin and tight.

"Quite the look." Vali told him as he undid the top 2 buttons.

"I wanna make sure that I am fit for this occasion." Issei told her as he walked out and walked upstairs with Vali.

"My oh my hello hottie." Kuroka said to Issei as she and Ingvild saw him in his outfit. Issei's pulled his shirt from his pants to have a more natural look.

"I believe it's time to go and get this show on the road." Issei said smirking as his eyes flashed a dark red. "Ingvild, Vali you will accompany me to the wedding." Issei told the girls who nodded there heads and used there magic to wear a all black maid outfit with there hair naturally flowing down.

"We are ready Lord Issei." The girls said speaking formal and bowing.

"Ophis, Kuroka you can watch everything from home. I will be sure to put a show on." Issei told the two as he gave them a kiss. "Let's go." Issei said as Vali used her magic to teleport them away.

With Rias

Rias was accompanied by a single maid as she stared through the mirror which stood before her. Her long crimson hair draped down a large wedding dress that did little to conceal her bust. On any other day she would have been proud to be from such a distinguished family. But today was not one of those days. In just a few moments she would be wed to one of the most disgusting men to ever be born, Riser Phenex.

She fought this marriage as hard as she could have. She reincarnated an exiled nun with Twilight Healing but it just wasn't enough. As much as she wanted to put the blame on her parents for this wedding she knew it wasn't their fault. The Elders demanded that a child of Zeoticus and Venelana Gremory be wed and give birth to a pure-blooded child. Sirzechs was't eligible due to him being too busy as a Devil King. Which unfortunately led to Rias being the unlucky child. The only thing slightly comforting was that the wedding was taking place in the estate of the original Lucifer as it was were her parents were married over millennia ago.