Chapter 4

Issei woke up and saw that it was morning time. Yawning he got out of bed moving Vali and went and put his normal clothes on and went downstairs and remembered it was Saturday. He also remembered that he was gonna have to go and talk to Rias about her situation. He has heard about arranged marriages like the one she is currently in. He just never thought it would be made my family members. Cause to Issei it sounded like this was not for her love for the man but just to bring 2 powerful clans together to fuse there powers to make up for the losses they took in the Great War.

"Quite the interesting situation your in Rias Gremory". Issei told himself as he walked outside and flew up onto his roof and sat down with a leg hanging over the edge. "Then again, I have heard of the other clans and not many are as noble and are cocky. One clan I know is one of honor is the Sitri clan. There family are true to there name". Issei told himself as he continued to look over the edge of his house and see the beautiful town he was in.

"I couldn't agree more master". A female voice spoke up and Issei didn't look back as he knew that voice.

"Ingvild, have you come to see what I am up too"? Issei asked the devil king descendant who put her hand on her hip.

"I wanted to make sure you where ok, me and Kuroka heard you and Vali last night". The devil said to him and he smirked.

"Oh you did more then hear, I knew you guys where outside the door. You fail to mask your aura strong enough for me not to be able to sense you". Issei told her and she sighed.

"Master, it's impossible for any of us to mask are energy from someone who can go toe to toe with the like's of the dragon gods". Ingvild told Issei who said nothing back. He knew what he was capable of at full strength and if he used the power of the sun he would peak into a class of his own. "Will you go see Rias today"? Ingvild asked Issei who nodded his head.

"Yes I will be going to talk to her today about her marriage situation. I am interested into the situation she is currently in". Issei told her and she stood there. "I understand what it's like to have to live a life of high standards and be put into situations that test how loyal you are to your name". Issei continued as he finally stood up and looked back at her.

"If you need anything you can summon me at anytime master. I will head back inside and get your afternoon schedule addressed". Ingvild told him walking up and kissing his cheek and she vanished in a magical circle.

"Let's go see what the devils are up too". Issei told himself as his clothes tore away and his back Superman outfit formed over his muscular frame and he flew into the air and punched his fist forward and quickly flew away.

Outside the ORC
Issei landed softly and his clothes reformed as he walked into the building then walked into the main hall then went down and opened the door and saw everyone there already.

"Issei I am surprised to see you where? What can we do for you"? Rias asked and Issei looked around and took a seat.

"We agreed to discus your little marriage situation on Friday remember"? Issei asked her and she thought for a second then smiled.

"Oh yes of course I completely forgot my apologies". Rias told him and she looked at Akeno.

"Can you please bring us some tea Akeno"? Rias asked her queen who smiled and nodded her head.

"Absolutely". Akeno walked into the other room and came out with some tea.

"Thank you Akeno". Issei told her flashing a smile and she smiled back.

"Ok so you want to know more about my situation yea"? Rias asked and Issei nodded.

"Yes I may be able to help you if you are in the right situation". Issei told her and she took a drink.

"When I was younger my parents and older brother set up a contracted marriage between me and Riser Phoenix 2 born of the Phoenix clan and heir as well as my fiancé". Rias told Issei who took a drink and she continued. "I asked to be set free when I was older but they denied my request. We agreed I would get married after I finish school but he forced the date to come sooner". Rias told Issei.

"How much time did he take off? I am assuming it can't be a lot"? Issei asked and she shook her head.

"He wants the marriage to happen in 10 days". Rias told the Kryptonian god who was shocked to hear this.

"So you get denied when asked to be released but he can make the time a lot sooner like that"? Issei asked snapping his fingers and she nodded. "That's a bad situation to be in. Your family sounds like a bunch of stuck up no good nobles". Issei told her and she sighed.

"They want what's best for the devil faction. Believe it or not, my older brother tried to free me from the marriage but as a devil king he can't get involved or it will look bad". Rias told Issei and he sighed and took a drink.

"So is this dude a good person or a bad one"? Issei asked and Rias quickly replied.

"He is sick, he is a pervert in a way. Only wants me for my body and title not cause he loves me. He uses his peerage for wrong things". Rias told Issei who narrowed his eyes.

"Dude sounds like he needs a serious ass whopping and I bet I can deliver that right to his front door. If he is as cocky as he sounds getting to fight him would be simple. And I want to just beat the hell out of someone." Issei told himself in his mind. "He sounds like a complete dick, like a really really rude and gross man". Issei told her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I am 18 he is 21, so you can see where most normal people would see the problem with that age gap. Unfortunately for devils age is not really something they consider unless it's like a crazy age gap. A 18 year old female heir handed over to a older male one is not uncommon". Rias informed the Kryptonian god. "Witch bring me to the reason I wanted you to join my group was to help me handle this situation sense I know I can beat him". Rias told Issei.

"You guys have rating games why don't you challenge one and try to get out that way"?

"Because he has a full Peerage I have a few people". Rias told Issei who nodded his head.

"Ok well how about when he comes to get you, you text me and I will show up and maybe back you up". Issei told her as he grabbed a pen and pice of paper and wrote his number down. "Call me, until we meet again Rias". Issei told her as he walked out of the room leaving everyone speechless.

"He truly is a interesting young man Rias. I don't think I have or we have ever met someone like him before". Akeno told Rias who nodded her head and looked at the phone number.

"Maybe I can be set free and give myself to someone I love". Rias asked herself smiling holding the pice of paper.

"Let the fun begin". Issei said as he looked into the window then walked away and flew into the sky and flew back home.

Bammmmm chapter 4 done like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD17 OUTTTTT