Matthew

Honestly. I'm going to be so sad when Ava does eventually go home, I really hope it's not going to be anytime soon because I love being able to stay up late and just laugh with her. She's so fun to talk to, her laugh is so beautiful, I was happy to finally have someone to talk to about my interests and they didn't shut me out, she is an amazing listener. I loved being able to listen to her talk about the stuff that she likes to read and stuff that she likes to do when we're not hanging out. She likes to go on late night walks, they help her clear her head, she told me about her biting her nails when she's nervous. I am so happy she trusts me with these types of things, because it makes it seem like she feels safe around me. Tonight we were doing the same thing, sitting in my room, just talking, talking about life, our dreams for the future, she wanted to go to college for business and wanted to open up her own small business here in Boston. She loved to do art, she wanted to sell her designs on clothes and note books, and other stationary. She loved the thought of influencing too, which I loved to hear, because that was my dream. I wanted to get somewhere with YouTube with Nick and Chris. 

"Hey, do you want to go take a walk?" I asked her.

"I'd love to!" She grinned.

She threw on her sweatshirt that was sitting on my chair and I threw on one of my sweatshirts from my closet. We walked out of the house quietly and then just walked down the street, our feet matching in every step, shoulder to shoulder. We were just talking while walking, that's all we ready did, we talked. I loved talking to her, she understood me like Chris and Nick did. She understood my anxiety, she had anxiety, I never knew that, I love being able to learn things about her. She's just so cool.

"You know, I'm happy we decided to drop our beef." I laughed a little.

"So am I, we connected more than I thought we would." She smiled at me.

"You're right, we're so much alike." I smiled.

We kept walking, just down the road, we were about 8 blocks down from the house now, I noticed.

"Oh my god, Matt look a kitten!" She knelt to the ground as the little cat walked up to her.

"They're so cute," I knelt down next to her.

The cat was letting her pet it but the owner called it and it ran. We both stood up and decided to walk back to the house. When we got back we noticed it was 4:30 in the morning and we were going to need to wake up soon for school, so we just decided to stay in the living room and quietly talk some more. We ended up falling asleep together on the couch while we were talking, and I slept great again even though we only slept for an hour.

"Shhh, you guys can stay home today, it's the last day before spring break, just be quiet Matt and Ava are asleep on the couch." I heard my mom in the kitchen.

I just kept my eyes closed and I felt Ava reposition into my arms. I wrapped them around her and fell back asleep. We slept for about 4 more hours, until I heard Nate, Nick, and Chris walk into the door.

"Don't be loud, but look at them." I heard Chris whisper from the hallway. 

"Oh my god, look at how cute they are." Nate said kind of loudly.

I felt Ava stir and I knew she was awake and I acted like I was asleep. I felt her sit up and I could just tell she was looking at me. 

"OH FUCK-" She yelled, I think she notice everyone was staring at us.

I accidentally blew my cover and started laughing.

"Oh- you're awake?" She asked and I opened one of my eyes.

"Maybe," I laughed.

She laughed with me and then the three others walked into the room. 

"When did he get here," She laughed, asking about Nate.

"About 10 minutes ago," He laughed.

"So you were just watching us sleep?" She just blinked.

"Oh- I mean- I understand why that's very strange." Chris laughed.

"Ya think?" I laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOOP caught cuddling again, they're so cute right? I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter <333

I love you guys <333

747 Words!