Avalon

Twice. We have kissed a total of two times, and it felt like magic each time, I was starting to fall hard, and I need to try to calm down, because we don't need to rush into things, I don't want to fuck anything up, because I was scared. I knew it would be okay though, when the time did come, I trusted him. We were going to go get McDonalds tonight just the two of us, he said it wasn't a date though, and honestly, I was getting a little bit of mixed signals. We went back to the house and I changed into a pair of sweat pants and a tank top, and then Nick came home, Chris shortly after. I was sitting on the couch with my leg across Nick's lap slouching playing on my phone, then Matt walked out of his room.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep!" I grinned and stood up.

"Wait, where are yall going?" Chris asked.

"No where, quick Ava run!" Matt rushed me out of the door and I ran to the car, getting in quickly.

"They're so nosey," Matt laughed when he got in.

"Always in our business." I laughed with him.

We drove to McDonalds and got in the longest line known to man, we were making small conversation while we slowly inched towards the speaker. We subconsciously interlocked our fingers over the center console, but didn't pull away from each other when it happened. I smiled to myself and took my phone out to take a secret photo, because I had a feeling it would mean something one day.  We finally made it up to the speaker and we ordered our food. We sat in the parking lot and just talked to each other like we normally did, we always talked, I loved talking to him all the time, it's what we did best. 

"Can you sleep in my room tonight? I mean if you're okay with it, I've been sleeping pretty shitty lately, the last good sleep I had was when I fell asleep with you on the couch, I don't know." He asked.

"Yeah I totally can, sleeping alone is strange now, I'm not going to lie, like, i don't know, it's something in my brain that's just changed." I gave him a soft smile.

"I'm going to be straight up with you Ava," He took a sip of his drink, "I have feelings for you that I've never felt for someone, and I don't know, it just fucks with me somehow." 

I smiled at him, "I have feelings for you too Matt, and I'm going to honest, it scares me, I don't want to get hurt, and I'm not saying you'll hurt me, I'm just afraid I'm going to do something to fuck this up."

"We'll take it slow, nothing official, not right now, I'll take you on dates, we'll keep it from everyone, and you can tell me when you are ready to take the next step Ava, I want to be able to show you what a real relationship is like," He smiled at me.

I gave him a wide smile, "Don't say such gushy things it's going to make my heart melt and shit."

He put his hand on my cheek and I stared into his beautiful blue eyes. He leaned in and gave me a soft kiss.

"We can still do that, in secret," I grinned.

"That's not too fast for you?" He asked.

"No, not with you at least." I gave him a smile and he grinned.

We drove back to the house and before we got out of the car he kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and we both walked into the house and into the living room where Nick and Chris were sitting on their phones.

"THEY'RE FINALLY BACK YAY!" Nick cheered.

We all hung out for a little bit before Nick and Chris went to sleep, I waited a few minutes after Matt went into his room to go cuddle up next to him. When I walked in I shut the door quietly, and then laid right next to him in bed. 

"Hi," I heard him mumble.

"Hey," I said into him.

He wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me closer to fill the small gap between us, and started playing with my hair. I could hear his steady heart beat, along with his quiet breathing, as he glided my strands of hair through his finger tips. 

"Goodnight Matt," I softly spoke.

"Goodnight Ava,"

--------------------------------------------------------------

I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! People liked the idea of having the playlist for the book, I'm going to be adding songs to it randomly all the time, so dont you worry. A lot happened in this chapter, so I'll give you guys a little to process LOL

I love you all so so much <333

the playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/34qgDsGH3uw97zCjfq2xrI?si=3eb27a8150434651

800 Words!