Avalon

Matt and I were finally official, and it felt amazing, I kissed him in front of Nick and Chris, no more hiding it, I was okay with it. I was comfortable, I was finally in a state where I was okay of change, and this was the best change ever. It was moving day today, and I made sure when we went to go get my stuff from my dads, and my car, he wouldn't be home, he apparently works now, I don't know where, but he works. I had gotten a U-Haul, so I could get everything out at once, we had everyone helping, Alahna and her parents, the whole Sturniolo clan, Nate's family, my brother, and grandparents. We got everything packed up and into the truck in about an hour, and then I tried to get my car working, and finally did. I pulled the car out of the garage to the driveway and got out to look at the house one more time. I had left a note on the counter saying to never contact me and that I was leaving, it was hard to go but I did it. We drove to the complex and I met the owner in his office.

"Here are your keys, you have quite the help, if you need another hand let me know, it's always slow here." He smiled.

"Thank you sir," I smiled and walked out.

I opened the elevator and took it up to my floor and opened my door. We got everything up into the apartment and then all the adults and my brother left, leaving just me and my friends.

"Let's go to Target. To get you house stuff, you need to get stuff for your kitchen, you need décor, you need a desk definitely, WE SHOULD GO TO IKEA!" Alahna was as excited as I was.

"I'd love to summon a Nordic demon in a furniture store, lets go there first." Nate laughed.

Matt came and wrapped his arm around me and kissed the side of my head, and I had a huge grin appear over my face. 

"HOLD ON." Alahna yelled staring at the two of us.

"Tada?" Matt and I said in unison. 

"OH MY GOD FINALLY!" Nate cheered.

We all headed to Ikea in the van, I was going for a dark academia castle/grunge vibe for my apartment to be honestly, I loved the style, it was gorgeous, the dark aesthetic, the passion that was in the walls of the photos I saw. In Ikea, I found a really nice couch, some dark curtains, I was kind of going for a Sirius Black, order of the phoenix house, living room look. I found a nice white fuzzy rug, it looked like faux fur. We got some other things for my house too, I already have my bed frame and bedroom stuff, so we were mostly looking for kitchen stuff now. We went to check out and for 15 extra bucks, I could have it all delivered in about two hours, so I went with that, being able to have a fully furnished apartment in a day would be wonderful. We then left Ikea to go to Target, which this is where I was going to get most of my home décor. I went straight to the home section when we walked in, amazed myself that I was actually shopping for my own apartment, my own place, I could do whatever style I wanted, I could have zero style and it could just be an insane clash of things, it was all my decision.

"Do we like these?" I held up pillows for opinion.

They all nodded, I kept looking through stuff, I found a desk, I found a nice chair for the desk, I found some really soft throw blankets, I found a new bed spread, I was finding everything perfectly. Everything was going amazing today, I was so happy. I had wandered off from my cart because Alahna had taken it to go find me kitchen stuff and to find me a TV, and Matt had joined me down the isle I was in.

"Smell this," I stuck a candle up to his nose.

"Oh I like that, it smells good." He smiled.

"Right? It smells like a sugar cookie!" I grinned.

"You're so happy right now, I'm so happy." He wrapped his arms around my waist. 

I leaned up and kissed him, and he kissed me back. We stood there kissing for a few minutes until someone walked down the isle and awkwardly stared at us. We stopped and kept smelling candles, and I brought five of them back to the cart, that was almost fully filled. We finally went up to checkout and I paid for everything, holy shit it was expensive, but it's alright. We took everything back to the apartment and I got a text from the delivery system saying the guys were on their way to deliver my Ikea stuff. I went and put all the bags down and Chris and Nate started building my desk for me, and Alahna was going to build my shelfs that I bought so I could start setting up my bed and everything in my room. Matt was helping with my room, because I could never get a fitted sheet to work with me, and I had him hold down the one side. He helped me hang my mirror on the back of my door, and helped me put all my clothes in the closet as well. I had a dresser coming from Ikea too that was going to hold on of my everyday stuff, the closet was more for hoodies and the occasional times I wear dresses.

"You got this all set up pretty quickly," He smiled at me.

"Thank you for your help," I grinned.

"I'm gonna miss you being at the house,"

"I'm gonna miss being there, but you know you're able to come over all the time, here let me go grab you the spare really quick." I went into the kitchen and grabbed my spare key that I had left there. 

I handed it to Matt and he put it on his key ring. He leaned in and gave me a kiss and I kissed him back.

"Awww," Everyone was in the door way.

"Thank you all for your help." I grinned at them.

We all group hugged and then ordered pizza, eating it in my new living room. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

I HPE YOU ALL ENJOYED!!! Ava is finally free and able to finally live. Give me feedback on the book I would love it, I hope you all have an amazing day/night <333

I love yall <333

1099 Words!