Matthew

Ava had gotten me the coolest jacket ever, and I was so grateful. I hated how much she spent on it, but maybe she got it on sale or something. I was sitting in the living room with Chris, just making conversation, and he changed the subject to Ava.

"Are you guys secretly dating or something?" Chris asked.

"What- No-" I shook my head no.

"Then you like her," Chris smirked.

"Also no." I rolled my eyes.

"You act this way when you like a girl, you are happier, you've been happier lately, you know?" Chris remarked.

"I'm sorry?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Matt are you just fucking stupid?" He asked.

"Chris I don't like Ava, that's fucking crazy." I laughed.

"Yeah okay whatever you say," 

I don't like that he's trying to pressure me into admitting something that clearly ISN'T true. I heard Ava walk back into the room and I looked up at her, giving her a smile. She returned it and then sat down kind of close to me, but not directly next to me. 

"Guys I'm bored." Nick groaned.

"Okay? I don't know what to tell you." I replied.

"You're so fucking rude Matthew," Nick rolled his eyes.

"We should do karaoke!" Alahna walked through the front door.

"Hello?!" Chris jumped up in fear.

"The door was unlocked, I brought Nate, where's that karaoke machine?" She laughed.

"Uh, I can go find it." I smiled.

"Do you need help?" Ava asked.

"Yeah, sure."

We went to the basement and then had to scower around to find it. I noticed it was on top of a old ass cabinet we had down there, but I was too tall to try to stand on the table to grab it, but too short to grab it just on the ground.

"Get on your knees on that table," I told Ava.

"Excuse me?" She looked at me shocked.

"The karaoke machine is on that cabinet, if you get on the table on your knees, you'll be able to grab it." I responded.

She nodded and then did it. I realized what I had said was quite sexual, which I didn't mean for it to come off that way, but her reaction was quite fucking hilarious. We went back upstairs with the machine and Nick got it hooked up to the TV.

"I wanna go first." Ava grinned.

"What song?" Nick asked.

"Best Friend's Brother from Victorious," She smiled.

"OH?" Chris was shocked.

"Trust me, there is no particular reason, I just think the song is fun." She rolled her eyes at him.

The song started and she honestly killed it, I was kind of shocked. Everyone was dancing and cheering. There was a moment in the chorus where her and Nick were back to back and he air guitared while she sang. When she finished she dramatically collapsed to the floor and everyone laughed.

"Matt and I are going to do that one song from Let It Shine, Don't Run Away, because I don't want to do the whole song and he only knows the chorus." Chris laughed.

Nick put the song and Chris started singing, and then it was my que to sing the chorus, so he tossed the Mic at me I stood up and sang and danced.

"Baby imma make you mine, and I aint giving up, don't run away, don't run away from the truth cuz im not giving up on you," I made eye contact with Ava while I sang and she grinned.