Avalon

I was hanging out with Alahna today, we went to the mall to just shop around, just to hang out while we just shop. 

"So how is it basically living with the triplets?" She laughed.

"Well, Matt and I have gotten really close." I smiled.

"Oh really?" She smirked.

"Not, like that." I rolled my eyes at her, "We have just talked a lot you know, we went on a late night walk the other night, we've cuddled a couple times while we've slept, and honestly it's the best sleep I've ever had."

"STOP OMG! That's so fucking cute! I'm so happy you guys are getting so close, I can tell you're happier." 

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Well you know, you've been a lot happier since being so close to Matt." She smiled at me.

"I have? Well- I guess I have, he really understands me." I smiled to myself.

I missed him honestly, even though I have only been away from him for about 4 hours, it was weird, the past few days we've been attached at the hip, so I felt kind of sad. Alahna and I shopped for about 2 more hours before she dropped me back off at the triplets and before I could even get the door open, Matt swung it open and he tackled me in a hug.

"You're back," said softly, and chills went through my body.

I don't know why, but I felt butterflies when he said that, I never had felt butterflies like that, it was different. I hugged him back and he helped me bring my bags in.

"I got everyone gifts!" I grinned, "Where is ur mom and dad?" 

"My dad is in the kitchen and mom is out back," He smiled at me.

"I'll be right back!"

I went into the kitchen and spotted Jim, "Hey, I got you something at the mall! As a thank you for letting me stay here."

"Aw thank you kiddo, but you didn't need to get me anything." He laughed.

"Here, I got you a hat, I know you like hats, add it to your collection." I laughed.

"Just another sexy ass bald guy," He read the hat out loud, "I will be wearing this all the time, I love it, thank you." 

We laughed together and I went outside to see Mary Lou in her small garden.

"Hi!" I gleamed.

"Hi sweetheart! How are you? How was the mall?" She asked.

"It was fun! I actually brought you back a gift." I smiled at her.

"Aw honey, thank you, but you didn't need to."

"It's a thank you, for letting me stay here until stuff gets better at home." I handed her the gardening tools.

"Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! This is too much, honestly, thank you." She gave me a huge hug.

I went back inside and took Chris, Nick, and Matt's presents out of one of the bags.

"Here Nick, I got you a new shirt." I threw the shirt at him, it said 'I'm the familys token gay'.

He let out a loud laugh, "Oh my fucking god, I love this."

"This is for you Chris," I got him a Rudolf t-shirt.

"STOP I LOVE THIS! I don't care if it's a fucking Christmas shirt or not I'm wearing it all the time." He laughed.

"Don't think I forgot you, here you go, I hope you like it." I smiled and handed him a jean Eeyore jacket. 

"OH MY GOD! AVA I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!" He grinned. 

"I'm glad you all like you gifts!" I grinned.

They all gave me a group hug and Matt held on a little longer than the other two, giving me butterflies again. When Matt pulled away we looked into each others eyes and I felt time slow. I blinked and then asked Nick if I could go put my clothes in his room and he kindly agreed but followed me in and shut the door.

"You like him," Nick blurted out.

"No I don't! We're just friends, you know that." I let out a nervous laugh.

"You're literally nervous laughing," 

"Nick. I've never had feelings for someone before, so even if I did like him, I wouldn't even know. I don't know how feelings work." I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Alright whatever you say Ava," He smirked.

"I'm serious Nick, honestly, I don't have feelings for your brother." I replied.

I think I have feelings for his brother

-------------------------------------------------------------

OH??? I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE CHAPTER WE HAVE SOME INFO IN IT <333

I love you guys <333

738 Words!