We Go

Just saying this is like a few days after what I last wrote. Maybe 3 days or so. Moving on.

Samantha's P.O.V

It's been a few days since Briar's mom died and the funeral was held and they haven't been taking it too well. I mean I wouldn't either, especially in Briar's situation. Their dad passed away when they were really young and all that was left beyond me was their mom. But, Briar is taking it really badly. They haven't come out of their room unless it's to use the bathroom. They barely eat any food I make for them and they've been doing their college work online from their room. I hate that there's nothing I can do about it. I've tried but nothing I've done seems to help.

"Hey Briar! Can you please come here a sec?"

"Fine."

As I hear shuffling down the hall I'm actually quite excited. All I needed was to get them out of the room. Felix and I came up with the most genius plan to get Chan and Briar together and this may also help Briar deal with their grief. I know Chan helped Briar calm down a reasonable amount the night they got the call, so hopefully this may help.

Luckily the boys are still in town for a few more days. Otherwise this wouldn't work.

"Bri? Can you please go shower and get dressed?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm going on a date with Felix before the boys leave and I need you to drive me. Please?"

"Fine. The things I do because I love you."

"Thank you! Now go shower. I'll pick out some clothes for you."

Yes. Part one of the mission:check.

I walk to Briar's room as they hop in the shower. I pick out this navy blue corduroy pair of overalls but the bottom's a skirt and a black long sleeved blouse. I also grab black fleece leggings and black socks out of their dresser. It's New York in October so layers are important. But so is being stylish. I walk out of the room just in time for Briar turning off the shower. As Briar walks into their room moments later, I hear groaning in annoyance.

"Sam? Why this? Isn't this a little much? It's your date not mine."

Oh if only you knew.

"Just put it on. We have to leave soon."

*time skippity to the date cuz I'm the author and I can do that ;)*

Briar's P.O.V

So I pull up to the cute little coffee shop where Felix and Sam are supposed to have their date. I still don't understand why Samantha needed me to drive. She has a bus pass. Or she could get a taxi. Or a ride share. Or Felix could've picked her up.

Sam taps my shoulder and told me that we should get out and head into the coffee shop. Another car pulls in right next to us and both passengers get out right as Samantha and I get out of our car.

Hopefully it's Felix so I can let Sam go on her date and I can just go back home.

"Hi Lixie!"

"Hi Sammie!"

I gag a little at how cute they're being. But then all of a sudden my eyes meet the brown shining eyes of someone I didn't think I'd see in New York again.

"Hey Briar."

"hi bang chan," I say lightly.

-
Sorry it's been a minute. I was prepping to go back to school. Today was my first day back. Yay! not. So I'm going to be really busy for the next few months but I WILL upload more for this story for any of you who actually choose to read this trash. I'll do my best to fit time in order to write.

Kota out!