Part 4: What's your name?

Becky's P.O.V

I was still lost in words. My heart was pounding inside my chest. I can't explain what I'm feeling right now. I don't know if I'm safe sitting beside this stranger or I am still still in danger.

"Are you okay?" She asked with a hint of worry in her voice. She's also busy glancing at the side mirror.

"U-hm, I-I guess." My voice was still trembling in fear. What the fuck just happened in the mall?

"W-what happened?"

"They're probably after you." She said something but I can't hear it clearly.

She removed her glasses and I saw how beautiful her eyes are. For a moment, I was captivated by it.

Gods! She looks sexy!

"I think I already lost them." She sighed in relief.

I checked the sideview mirror and saw two black cars following us. She probably noticed me.

"Don't worry about it. They are my bodyguards." She said while still driving her lambo.

"W-who are you?" I'm not sure if I'm safe with her, or she's also planning to kidnap me.

"We're here." And before I knew it, we're already in front of our house. I can't still move. I don't know what to say.

How could she know our address?

The two black cars behind us also stop. Men wearing black suits went outside and waited for us to hop out.

She looked at me intensely. I feel like I am drowning in her eyes and I can't breathe. Shit.

She brought herself closer to me. I can already smell her breath. The scent of her hair. I looked at her lips and God, it was so kissable.

I could feel my cheeks burning.

"W-what are you doing?" I said while trying to divert my attention from her lips.

I saw her blink twice before removing my seatbelt.

"Why? Afraid?" She said blankly.

I can't see any emotions from her eyes. It seems like all the cells in her face are all dead.

"Thank you for saving me." By now, I don't know if I'm still alive if she hadn't save me.

"Saving you from what?"

"From the explosion?" I asked as a matter-of-fact. There's a lot of questions inside my head but I don't know how to ask her.

I don't even know her name.

"You bettter get going. They're waiting for you." She put on her glasses and started the engine.

One of her bodyguards opened the door for me.

"What's your name?" I asked before I went out from her car.

"You don't need to know." I secretly rolled my eyes. Yes, she's gorgeous but she's really bitchy.

I went inside and saw Dad, Mom and Richie. They're all worried about me.

"How are you, sweety? I've heard about the explosion. Are you okay?" Mom asked while cupping my face.

"Yeah, mom. Someone saved me from the explosion." I answered while smiling to make them feel at ease.

"Who saved you, princess?" Dad asked and hugged me tight.

"I don't know her name.."

"Her?" Richie asked.

"Yeah."

"Nice. She's probably cool." Not just cool, bro but she's damn sexy, hot and gorgeous.

I brushed that thought away. What the hell am I thinking?

"Babe!" I saw Nop running towards me. I smiled slightly.

"Are you okay? What happened to you?" I completely forgot.

I'll be marrying this man soon.