Chapter 1 Car crash

Wiatt is driving in his car as he received a strange text message from Lewis tell him to come to the new facility that he had made along with his other friends Oliver and Sara. He found out a bit odd as to why Lewis would want him to come, but he decided not to question it. It had been a long time since he had seen him so maybe this will just be the catch-up and then leave just a quick catch up and go that's what Wiatt that to himself.

He can't help but feel like there's an odd feeling to this, but he can't figure out as to why he's been having that strange feeling but he decided to ignore it. He also tried very hard to fight the temptations of sleep, because he was driving his car at the dead of night.

Wiatt continued on driving listening to a radio he couldn't wait to see Lewis again it had been a very long time he wonders how the facility that Lewis made along with his friends, Oliver and Sara is doing he also wanted to know what the animatronics look like as well. He continued on driving as his body was used to going on auto pilot at this time, so he was pretty much ok either way.

Wiatt then notice how there was static coming out from his car radio he tried to change stations, but it came out with the same static. He found that strange then he hears a familiar voice as the static faded as the voice came out of the radio.

"Hello there Wiatt. It's been a while hasn't it? I know you're excited to see Lewis again after all this time and I know he'll be happy to see you. But you're going to have to take a little detour. Congratulations by the way Wiatt you've been chosen to help my research for immortality not to mention you can be with Lewis forever. But now let's get your little detour started."

Wiatt didn't understand what was happening until he felt his car going out of control as he tried to regain it only to find a futile. He felt his car moving on its own, as it was spinning around in circles, and his surroundings began to blur together, as his entire head started spinning his car then drove off the road, and before he knew it, he crashed into something hard.

Wiatt couldn't move his body as he felt something warm, coming out of it, as his vision began to be covered in black blotches as he nearly lost conscious as he notice a pair of bright white eyes staring at him with a toothy smile coming close to him then everything blacked out.

A cracked dreamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara