Chapter 4 A hungry animatronic 

It has been weeks, or perhaps months ever since Lewis had been missing, everyone was concerned as to how he had disappeared, and no one knew why.But Winnie is too busy eating things as he enjoyed his attraction which is that colourful arcade place that he went to when he was first moving around the facility as he was still confused about who he was before one of the founders helped him it was nice that one of the founders helped as he also enjoys eating things.Like those weird long strings as well as many supplies that are missing from employee break rooms he just can't help it but wanting to bit on them he found it fascinating.

He continue to do that for quite some time. He didn't hear that about how he was causing an issue with the employees. He just wanted to have some fun and bite onto stuff as well as chewing them. As he overheard that he was given an artificial stomach, so he can chew on to anything, and it's converted into energy even though it was strange he didn't really care has he continue biting onto things.

But Winnie felt that strange thing within him, it was quite odd as he didn't know what it is, it didn't cause him anything bad, so he just left the world is, but this thing within him felt tired and weak. It was like it was not fully aware like it used to be at least that's what he thought, but he didn't have time for that as a sound interrupted his much needed fun. It was strange as he decided to investigate it as he was coming from the theatre attraction. He didn't know why, but he felt the need to go there as he was getting lost in his thoughts as he was chewing some bubblegum.

(" I wonder what's causing that sound? I know it's coming from the theater. But the only one who's in the theatre is Starlight. I hope nothing bad happened to him. Also, what is with the strange presence within me I know it's not going to do anything to me, but it feels so weak and tired. I don't know what to do. I can't get distracted. I have to figure out what exactly is that sound doing in the theater?")

Winnie soon arrive at the theatre attraction, but when he entered that he was simply surprised when he saw Starlight acting strange the theatre loving animatronic seem to be very panicked. Not even noticing that he was there watching him as a as the thespian continue to panic as well as making sounds it was very strange.Winnie knew that only he could talk not the others at least that's what he thought, until the pegasus saw the thespian, saying many things almost like words, and it sounded surprisingly similar to Lewis well, at least the voice sounded similar.

But this was more like a robotic monotone version of it but it still had a lot of personality.Winnie was going to step away when he made a sound as if it wasn't enough to deal with that what was going on with the thespian he already had a lot on him. He was getting these weird images for some reason about a park and a person he, found it quite confusing. Including that week tired. strange presence within him now he had to deal with how the thespian is was looking at him. As Starlight came very close to him, using the ceiling track to get close as panic and somewhat relief came out of the thespian.

" Thank goodness.Winnie you have no idea how relief I am to you. I don't know what happened but one minute I was talking with a friend of mine trying to contact someone for my past the next minute I woke up as Starlight. Do you know what's happening?"

"Starlight are you okay? Since when could you talk? Also, why do you sound like Lewis? I am confused as to what exactly is happening here."

Of course it wouldn't help as something just hit Lewis the only reason why the animatronic body that he is in a can talk now was because he was possessing it. Does that mean that the only reason why Winnie is talking is because someone is possessing this animatronic body as well. Now that he thought about it something about the pegasus animatronic reminded him a lot of Wiatt only some characteristics, but the rest are completely different.But there was only one way to know for sure, as he can't help but think back to this thought now as he decided to speak to the pegasus animatronic just to get some clarification.

"Winnie...... This might be a random question, but do you recall some things in your memories that don't quite add up with the ones that were put into you."

"You know now that you mention it you do have a point I've been having this strange visions about a park and someone there but I don't know who he is it's weird honestly why I've been having these visions about a park including a weird camera recording something that this person was saying. This person also had glasses. It was strange if I'm going to be honest, are you alright?Star you're looking at me very strangely."

That alone made Lewis stared at Winnie with dread the way that the pegasus animatronic did his best to somewhat describe the park the best he could and the person there, including the camera recording confirmed it.Winnie is Wiatt but why doesn't he remember him and the relationship that they had, including everything else what happened to him. What exactly does Sara do to make him forget everything of who he is that wasn't fair after trying to figure out what happened to Wiatt and reuniting with him only to realize that he doesn't remember anything about himself not even knew the relationship that he had with him.

Why doesn't he remember who he is and why doesn't he remember him? That wasn't fair. Star soon sat down in defeat.As the pegasus animatronic is just confused as to what exactly is going on right now as he didn't know what to do in the situation, but he didn't like it when someone was upset as he decided to sit down with the theatrical animatronic and try to comfort him the best he can.

"Hey Star I don't know what's happening with you right now but do you want to talk about it? I don't know what is wrong with you, but I want to help if you'll let me."

"I'm sorry you had to see me like this, darling. I appreciate that you're trying to help. But you really don't remember anything from before you became this. Anything at all?"

" I don't know what you mean so I can't help you on that I'm sorry. But I don't like it when anyone's upset. So I'm going to cheer you up the best way I can. I'm really sorry if I don't seem to remember anything from what you're trying to say.

"It's alright. I can't blame you for being like this and for losing your memories. But it's nice to be back with you again even under the circumstances. We'll find a way to fix you. Including getting our bodies back. But for right now, can we just stay like this?"

Winnie had no idea what Star is talking about but he doesn't mind staying like this for him for a little bit as there is something about the theatrical animatronic that made him feel strange. He did not know how to describe it. It was a very odd feeling, but it felt familiar at the same time he didn't know. But he was surprised that Star had leaned right next to him it's not nice and strange it was that weird feeling that he did not understand what it is but he cannot stop it from happening as he didn't know what to do. Right now he was just happy to make this theatrical animatronic feel better now he didn't mind staying like this until the facility opened as he can't help but wonder if the other animatronics will start talking as well.

[A/N:So the next chapter will be another time skip where Riddondancer can talk including the other animatronics and hangs around with Winnie as when day, the pegasus animatronic comes to see that the lemur was acting stranger than usual.]