Chapter 3 Why am I the only one who can speak?

Lewis and Oliver couldn't believe it Winnie the pegasus can talk this is amazing finally, an animatronic that can talk. It was great seeing some progress as Winnie is simply confused by everything that is happening to him right now, as he looks at confusion of who are these people? Why does this one person so familiar? One of the founders Lewis?

Yes that was it Lewis why did he felt so familiar to him then yet again he must be one of the creators so that would make sense. Everything in his mind was just so blurry. it was difficult for him to make any sense of anything right now. as everyone was focussed on talking with each other, not knowing that the pegasus animatronic began moving away, trying to find somewhere to think.

He needed to go anywhere, just to put his mind at ease because everything was just going haywire for him at the moment. As he started walking away from the three people that did not even notice Winnie leaving as he needed to go somewhere to simply collect his mind as everything was so bright and colourful with so many sounds. It was hard for him to keep track of everything. He continued walking down the hallways as he did not realize where he was going.

He soon entered this strange area, not reading the sign called: Trampoland.Winnie soon realize where he was as this place was completely green covered with the trampolines. He was quite confused at this, as he saw some pillars. As he then noticed a animatronic, but it looked different from him.Winnie looked at this animatronic. It was a lemur with four arms and hands. It was very strange as well as it being an odd colour.

Then, yet again, the lemurs eyes were colorful, as it was wearing a top hat like himself.Winnie then decided to talk to this lemur animatronic, because he needed something to get his mind off this headache, that he had, which he found impossible that animatronics had.

"Hello there. I am Winnie. I think I'm a pegasus. I'm sorry to bother you, but do you know what this places is? Also, is there anyone else here, besides you and me?"

The lemur animatronic didn't say anything as it blinked, and then left the pegasus animatronic alone.He honestly, couldn't understand that at all rude for that animatronic to not say anything and leave him.Winnie decided to leave this place as he really wanted some answers, and that lemur animatronic wasn't giving him any.He soon found himself in some sort of water park area.

Something about that water just made him feel uncomfortable as he looked at those endless pools of water. He quickly went off, trying to find anybody else to get his answers as he did not want to go back there. It just scared him some strange reason he cannot recall. The pegasus animatronic couldn't understand why did those endless pools of water scared him so much as he continued running trying to go somewhere else.Then he found himself in an arcade as he looked around seeing so many arcade cabinets, as well as some plushy's, then he noticed the posters.

Winnie notice the posters of that lemur animatronic with the four hands and arms as he then notice some other characters as he noticed, as serpent like creature, as well as some sort of dragon. He notices strange change things as well, including this strange creature with two heads. Not to mention a flower like fairy creature.

Then he noticed a star like being as well, which is very strange. When he noticed three other animatronics that he couldn't quite get a closer look. The pegasus, animatronic, then looked to see posters of himself there, which he couldn't understand at all.

Winnie is so confused by everything he just couldn't understand it as everything was so messy for him to understand how come he doesn't recognize any of these animatronics and why was his memories so full of holes? The pegasus animatronic didn't have time to debate about anything as footsteps came close to him as he looked to see the three people which were the founders of this place looking at him.

" There you are Winnie! Why did you runoff like that? You're not supposed to leave until you get proper diagnostics. I saw the security cameras seeing you come here. Is everything alright?"

" I don't know that such a good idea Sara given how he is acting, he seems to be lost. Maybe that's why he left trying to get some answers."

" I suppose you're right Oliver. Still though darling, it's still doesn't give him an excuse to go off like that."

" I'm sorry yes that everything was a little bit overwhelming for me and I wanted to go somewhere to clear my mind. My memory is a little bit fuzzy. Also, how come that lemur with the four hands and arms wasn't talking back."

That alone took the founders by surprise it was only clear that Winnie is suffering from some sort of memory issues as he is also confused about why was he the only one he was speaking not all the other animatronics. but there was something about Winnie that made Lewis sympathetic to this pegasus animatronic.

" Well, you see, darling, you are the only animatronic that can talk. The rest can't however."

" But why am I the only one that can talk? Also, are we gonna play the games because I am bored. Sorry if I'm being impatient here, but I am just bored just sitting around not doing anything in there. That was also one of the other reasons why I left that into really clear my head."

" Makes sense why are you impatient you've been in there for fire too long after some maintenance work you'll be able to go to your attraction and play as many games as you want. And for the reason why you can be the only animatronic that is talking I have no clue neither does Oliver. It's been an hour. Why don't you just follow me and Oliver including Sara just to do some test."

After a while, the pegasus animatronic simply waited after doing some test. He felt like there was something else within him, but he couldn't figure out what it is.It what is very confusing for him. Why is that? He felt like there was something else within him. He can't understand it. But he decided to keep it a secret. He didn't know why it just feel like the right thing to do.Winnie also didn't understand why he trust Lewis so much he knew he was one of the founders, but he had a strange feeling of trust and care for him.

It was really odd as well as this other presence that was within him.But he didn't have time to question that as he is soon done waiting and he left to go to his attraction. The pegasus animatronic couldn't understand what exactly this strange presence he had was including these feelings for one of the founders, but he decided to keep it a secret until he can figure it out but until then he's just happy to play some games and have fun here even if he's the only one that can talk he could to try to have fun either way.

[A/N:So the next chapter is going to be like a time, skip where Lewis possessed Star.Also Wiatt also known as Winnie in this AU is mostly in Ribbondancer situation.]