Chapter 2 Winnie the pegasus: online

There is nothing at the moment simply numbness he found at odd? Wait, he? Yes that's right he. He is confused if that was the correct term of his current situation. Everything is black as he did not understand where he is. Before he could even comprehend what is going on something else stop him. He felt like he was going to do something but what was it that he was going to do he can't remember. Now that he thought about it who was he?

He can't remember who he is or what he is everything is a complete blur to him. Everything felt all fuzzy to him. He needed to figure out where he is and who he is but everything is just so confusing for him right now. It was hard to figure out anything he felt an immediate pain but he doesn't understand why. He decided he should open his eyes even though everything hurts, but he needed to know where he is and try to figure out his identity. he opened his eyes as everything was completely overwhelming to him.

There was so many bright colours and loud music as well everything was just so overwhelming to him. What is this place and where is he? He needed answers as everything started to become much more easier for him as he no longer felt so overwhelmed and confusing as well. He looked at his hands which appear to be white, gloved claws? That was confusing even for him. He needed a mirror to figure out where he is as he realize he was sitting on a table? This is just getting ridiculous now.

This has to be a game right? If so, he will enjoy playing games. He love them. He decided, however, to get up and as he did everything felt wobbly to him he can't help but laugh for some reason he thought this was fun he love to play games. He immediately sat down on the table again as he listens to footsteps coming in his direction as there were some other noises as well. He didn't know what they were or who they are he just hopes he enjoy playing games with them.

As the door open to apparently the room that he was in and he saw three people two men and one female they were talking to each other. He decided not to say anything at the moment as as they were talking with each other, something about him, he guessed he doesn't really understand what is happening he just wants to play games.

" Honestly Sara you have to be more careful with the animatronics. I'm glad that you fixed up Winnie but why is he wearing a top hat now?"

" Oh relax there Lewis his new top hat is the same colours from his other thing. I just thought it would be a nice change of scenery for him. I also thought he could use a few improvements. Nothing bad happened."

" But if you improve did you also mean about rid of that symbol on his forehead as well? I don't understand it at all. I have to agree with Lewis on this one granted, when Winnie new top hat, has the same colours as his other thing that he wore before he had his new top hat but you also got rid of the symbol on his forehead as well, and what was so important that you had to keep him here for so long anyways?"

" You too Oliver?! I expected this from Lewis but from you!? Winnie perfectly fine now see he's online and everything. Why don't you say hi Winnie?"

Winnie that's his name? As he realize that the lady was pointing to him as he looked confused, but he decided maybe he should introduce himself. As he saw the two men looking at him, he felt a little nervous, but he wanted to say something, so that's what he did when he spoke.

"Um.... Hi?"