Chapter 7 Bonus tape

There is nothing like relaxing after having an amazing time at the underground facility, though for some reason Cheer seems to be not be having a great time for some reason.That it's strange to say the least, but then yet again Star has been acting all as well. The pegasus animatronic can't seem to understand why at all.Winnie stepped out of the shadows since he can blend in there very easily as that always surprised the other animatronics.

He can't help and notice that somethings happening in the trampoline attraction and he wanted to go and investigate. Besides, it'll be fun to have some fun jumping around.As he followed the triplets when they asked to join him in and he agreed.There is the feeling that he was being followed, and it was confirmed when he saw that Star is following him and the triplets.

It was unclear as to why he was being followed, but he didn't let that get away of having some fun as the triplets didn't seem to be bothered by it either.While the pegasus animatronic soon arrived at the trampoline attraction there was so many trampolines. He wanted to go and jump and have some fun.Then Ribbon appeared as well greeting everybody that came as Cheer is also there as well.

"Now make sure to be careful when you bounce around we all trampolines. Don't tend to mix well together."

The triplets headed off along with Winnie to have some fun on the trampoline while Cheer headed over to talk to the lemur.There seems to be a conversation, but the pegasus animatronic didn't seem to care.

" It isn't fair how come everyone else gets to a remember, but you and him don't. What did she do to the both of you?"

"To who?Me and Winnie?"

"Yes you doofus! I'm sorry I care about you a lot because your friend of mine...... a good friend."

"A best friend!?"

Then Star looked at the pegasus animatronic as there was a feeling of sadness and heartbreak. For some reason, he didn't like seeing him like this at all the theatre animatronic shouldn't be like this. It didn't feel right to him.That strange feeling within him continue to linger not liking the situation at.

"You ok Star you don't seem like yourself."

"Oh! Sorry about that Winnie. I've just been distracted lately. Thinking about somethings. Things that you don't remember anymore."

" What things?I don't understand what you're talking about."

That is the thing that honestly upset Lewis why doesn't his boyfriend remember him? It isn't fair as they're finally back together, but he doesn't remember him at all. Not to mention his personality is completely different from before. Just like Eric.What did Sara do to them to make them act like this.

"Of course you wouldn't understand....I don't understand why you and Eric don't remember anything and why you're acting differently too."

" I don't know who this Eric is?But I'm fine. I think you're over reacting honestly always so dramatic."

That is just what the issue is with how laid back the pegasus animatronic is very energetic when it comes to having fun telling him not to make things so dramatic.It is strange honestly as to what exactly happened as there is so questions and not enough answers.

" It doesn't like you at all honestly.To be so relaxed not to mention having way too much fun.Not that is anything bad about it. It's just out of character for you."

" I don't know what you're talking about. Sorry I can't help you with that. But there's no need to be so dramatic. Let's just have some fun. I wanna go on some trampolines."

It is always that no matter how many times he tries it always ends the same.Soon there is a disagreement about something. It was unclear what it is, however as the argument is coming from Cheer and Ribbon it was unclear what they were talking about.

"Cheer.... You and I both know this isn't how it works."

"Fine! Whatever......"

" Do you wanna talk about it?"

" It doesn't even matter anymore.You know that, but you still talking to him even though he's different.I don't understand why he isn't the same anymore."

"I know that....... but I'm not gonna give up on him.I know that he still there somewhere."

There is a conversation that is happening as it was unclear what was going on, but it just got way too awkward as everybody soon left.There is a strange feeling that was happening to the pegasus animatronic it must have something to do with that thing that was inside of him.

But he is not sure on what to do about this it's honestly driving him crazy but he doesn't understand though.That is very strange, but he wants to understand what's gotten Star acting so dramatic all of a sudden he cares about him and wants him to feel better but how?

("I don't know what to do?As I want to help, but I have no clue how to do it.")

There is a lot that is going as he is going back to his level of the underground facility, just trying to process all of it.Because he is just confused as to what exactly is going on. It doesn't make any sense as he doesn't understand what all everybody so intense in there.So he is just trying to figure out what's going on.

This strange thing within him felt tired and lost as well, but he somehow managed to communicate with it. Whenever he had the opportunity. Always trying to figure out what's going on as the thing enjoyed having somebody to talk to.It is a very strange situation. He has found himself in, but he doesn't know what to do.

The pegasus animatronic needs to think of something but what could it be?There is something that is bothering Star but he doesn't know what it is. Including that argument that happened there that was very strange.As he is going to find what is happening here and he was going to make sure everybody will be fine. It was strange, but he felt like he lost someone important and he doesn't want to lose that anymore.