Chapter 6 Secret friend

It had been months since that strange conversation with Ribbon and Winnie still didn't understand it, but he wasn't going to question it. Soon after a while, he was exploring the facility while the others were busy talking about something he really didn't care. After a while of walking around the facility, he noticed that there was some sounds as he didn't understand where they were coming from, but they sounded familiar.

Almost like one of the founders, but it couldn't be Lewis because he knows what he sounds like.So he decided to investigate the sound as it's getting louder each time he's getting closer to it. He didn't know why, but he felt the compulsion to find out where it's coming from almost like whoever's making. It isn't pain and needed help.

As that is something that he wouldn't allow anybody to be in pain and will help any possible way he can. As the sound seem to be getting louder as he also noticed that the cameras seem to be off-line for a while that makes sense at least to him.When he finally reached to where the sound is loud as he noticed the door there the pegasus animatronic looked at it as the sound continue to get louder.

Soon he noticed that the sounds were words. He didn't waste any time. He was grateful for his colour scheme as it allowed him to blend in to the shadows very well. he is also grateful that the door is unlocked so he can go in and see what is making that sound.Once the door opened he looked to see that it was a room there seem to be nobody in here until he saw it some person with a television on for head that was very strange, including the clothing.

It was very familiar. Without any hesitation, he gently tap the shoulders making the person with the television for head. Look at him as that was something that the person didn't expect to see whatsoever. With the disoriented look on the television face as the person looked at Winnie.

"Are you alright?"

The person that had the television for head looked a little confused before touching the pegasus animatronic constantly confirming to himself that he is real. Before he hugged the pegasus animatronic tightly as if confused and scared as to what is going on.Winnie didn't understand what was going on, but he did know that it was clear that this new friend of his wasn't doing so well and he needed to get out of this room. Who knows how long he had been in here.

" How about I'll take you back to my arcade level you look like you need to get out of here it can't be good You if you've been in here for so long."

"Ok......... thank you."

Once he helped his new friend get up, it didn't take him so long to get his friend out of that room and closing the door given by how this person is walking it was clear he was in that room for a very long. Not to mention the way he was holding his hand like that tightly was clear that he had some abandonment problems or something like that.

He wasn't focussed on anything too serious. Just wanting to play and have fun. But he does know when to help someone in need as it was clear that his new pal needed some help and that's what exactly he was going to do.On the way back, he noticed that his friend seemed a little bit more hopeful perhaps being in that room for too long might have caused him to lose hope but being out made him regained some of it.He soon realized that they had me the way back to the arcade as the pegasus animatronic also realized that he had to keep his new friends safe without anybody giving away his location.

But he can't put him in another room with nothing to do that wouldn't be nice at all as he then remember that there was an employee break room that nobody uses so he can put his friend there and he can visit him whenever nobody is around or he isn't scheduled for anything even after hours. As the presence within him agreed, but also wanted to say something else, but couldn't because it was so tired as he couldn't wait to show his new friend.

When he soon found himself moving very quickly to the abandoned employee break room with his friend, though when he looked back, he saw that his friends seem to enjoy it almost reminiscent in a way.That honestly confused him, but he didn't want to question it soon he made his way to the room as he looked at his friend, generally confused and shocked, but grateful as well.

"So......I know that you've been through a lot, but someone's gonna find you and take you away this place will keep you safe and I'll visit you when I can. Don't worry not like that room that you were in before I know you don't say much but I'm sorry that you had to be going through all of that."

" It's not your fault. Thanks for helping me. I appreciate you doing this and for your visiting when you can."

Soon Winnie open the room, as there was everything that is needed for a standard employee room as there was even a couch, including some blankets as well and pillows too. Once the pegasus animatronic got everything set up he realized that he never asked his friend his name when he did. His friend simply responded that he can't remember being trapped in that room for so long some memories had gotten a bit fuzzy after a while. That wouldn't do at all, so he decided to think of some names to help him as it took a while until the pegasus animatronic thought of something that could help.

" How about I'll call you Telly for now."

" I like that."

As that's how his new secret friend came to him and he spend time with him. Every chance he got whenever the facility is closed oh and he wasn't needed for anything else.