My type

Song: My type (Little Attitude) by Bryce Savage

You and Wednesday like each other, but you both refuse to tell the other one how they feel. So now you talk to your best friends about the other one.

(Underlined is you with Yoko and normal is Wednesday and Enid)

I groan as I faceplant on Yoko's bed. Yoko has been my best friend for as long as I've been at Nevermore. I just came back from fencing, and I fought my crush. The one and only Wednesday Addams, and of course she won. I have had a crush on her since the day she walked into fencing and fought Bianca.

"What's up, girl?" Yoko asks me, placing a hand on my shoulder

Wednesday sat down on her bed, her eyebrows scrunched together, catching the attention of Enid. Wednesday's mind is racing almost as fast as her heart. She's confused about her feelings. She has never felt like this before and she doesn't know how to handle it.

"You okay roomie?" Enid asks her, walking closer to her.

"I have these feelings, and I don't know how to handle them." She tells Enid, huffing.

"Feelings about what?"

"Feelings about someone," I say, and a smile makes its way onto her face. She squeals and comes sit next to me.

"Tell me about them." She says, causing me to roll my eyes.

"She's 5'5", with a little attitude." I start, telling her.

"She likes guys?" Enid asks with a small frown. Causing me to nod.

"Yeah but she likes some girls too. She has dark eyes, and her hair always matches her mood. It's tied up when she's busy, wavy on her shoulders when she's happy, braided when she's angry." Start telling her. A small smile on my lips.

"She's my type, and I'll never forget the view. She looks so good in the fencing suit, I can't." I tell Yoko, she knows about my feelings for the raven-haired girl.

"Her eyes are always so piercing, and she has some piercings. She always keeps to herself and makes me think she has some secrets that are worth hearing." Wednesday can't stop thinking about you. You have filled her mind with thoughts of you.

You know this is a dangerous game to be playing?" Yoko tells me. I nod.

I know, but I can't help it. She is so amazing and I can't get her off my mind. Every time I dated, I hated it, but something tells me that with her it's going to be different." I smile at the thought of being with her.

"She messes with my head, and she makes me ready to feel again. I don't know what's so different about her, but something is." Wednesday tells Enid. Her roommate sits with a massive smile on her face, listening to every word she says. Wednesday looks up at Enid.

"Is this what real love feels like?"

"Every time I look at her, I hear the song from that night. The night of the Rave'N, I can see how she danced, and she has never looked more beautiful." I smile at the thought of her in that dress,

"What do you see when you think of a future together?" Yoko asks you, and Enid asks Wednesday.

"She's an earth sign. She likes drinking wine. She has me grounded like it's worth the time. She looks so fine, sipping until sunrise; she stays up all night with me. She loves the energy and our good times." Wednesday sighs with contentment thinking of a future with you.

"She still dresses in all black, I love that. I have an arm covered in all tattoos. We drive fast down the highway, adrenaline rushing through us. We would listen to songs from our past, we'd never look back. We'd get away, be together." I say. I can't get over how amazing she looks.

Enid and Yoko both know what they need to do. They need to get the two of you together. Enid sends Yoko a message, telling her the plan, and Yoko is quick to agree. Later that night, the two friends meet up when they're sure their best friends are asleep. They have a plan to get them together, but It's going to take time.

The next day, I walk into class and see that my seat is occupied by Enid. The bubbly girl is deep in conversation with Yoko. You decide to leave it and just go sit on an open seat. It isn't long until someone sits next to you; you know who it is without even having to look up. The black uniform gives it away.

"My seat was taken, and this was the only other seat open." Is all Wednesday says to me. Gosh, she looks amazing. How can someone look so flawless?

'Is this what real love feels like?' I ask myself. She makes my heart race. I look over at Enid and Yoko just when they high-five. When I give them a confusing look, they just flash me a smile. I shake my head and try and focus on the class.

I steal glances at Wednesday every now and again, once she caught my eye, causing both of us to blush. What is going on, I've never seen Wednesday blush. I try and listen to the professor, but my mind is going crazy. This girl will be the death of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something is going on with Enid and Yoko. The two of them are up to something. They keep doing things to make Wednesday and I spend time together. Yesterday was their chair swap in class, then at lunch, they pushed me (Literally) to sit next to Wednesday. Now Yoko canceled fencing practice with me, and the only other person here is Wednesday.

"What are you doing here? Enid asked me to help her with fencing," Wednesday tells me. I sigh.

"Yoko said that she would help me, but she bailed on me," I tell her. Her face remains emotionless, but then the smallest of smiles graces her lips for a second before disappearing.

"I can help you. You aren't terrible, and it looks like Enid bailed on me as well." She tells me. This causes a blush to creep up my neck, luckily hidden by my fencing suit.

"Yeah, sure. You're really good, and I'd love some pointers." I say. She nods and puts on her mask. I do the same. We raise our swords and we begin fighting, it isn't long before she wins, again.

"Your footwork is sloppy. You leave yourself unprotected. Stand with your feet more apart, your dominant foot behind you so you have more grip, and use your arms to shield yourself." She tells me. I nod and take her advice. I get better, but she still beats me.

"That's better but still sloppy. Here let me show you. Take your stance." She says and I do it. She comes up behind me, causing my heart to race even more. She uses her sword to move my feet to a better position and comes to stand in front of me. She looks at me and places her hands on my arms, moving them into the right place.

My face is so red, and my heart feels like it's about to burst. I gulp. She is so close to me, I can see the different shades of brown in her eyes. Her face is void of any emotion, but her eyes are darting around my face.

'Touch me baby I want you.' I think to myself, as her eyes lock onto mine. Her cheeks turn pink and her hands, which are still on my arms, start shaking.

"Touch me, baby, I need you." She whispers so softly, I almost miss it. I drop my sword and place my hands on the side of her face. Her eyes don't leave mine as she leans in closer. Her hands slide up my arms and rest on my shoulders.

I close my eyes and lean in all the way and our lips meet. Her lips are surprisingly warm and oh-so-soft. She pulls me closer and deepens the kiss. My heart beats a mile a minute and I feel like I'm floating.

She is so my type.