We own the night

Song: We own the night by baby Ariel, Chandler Kinney, and Pearce Joza

This is part 2 for Damn you're such a... that was requested. You joined another school where you met a pack of werewolves that needed a leader. It has been two years since you last saw Wednesday and everyone at Nevermore. It's your last year in High School and you and your pack are in Jericho for the Werewolf games. Are you ready to see everyone again?

The crew and I are on the bus on our way to Jericho. For what you ask, well only the best thing a werewolf wants to take part in. The werewolf games. It's this tournament that werewolves do every year. You need to be 18 to take part in it because it gets intense. This year Nevermore Academy is hosting the games. I haven't been here in almost 2 years, but what can I say, I've changed a lot since I left.

"So the first level is going to be like a chase, we all start at different places in the woods, and the last alpha to be caught by the hunter wins. You sure you got this Y/N" my best friend, Kim asks me. She has the list of activities in front of her, listing them to make sure we all know what is going to happen.

"Kim, chill. No one is catching me unless I want to be caught okay? We've been training for this. I can be dancing in the shadows and they won't find me. No one can leach me when I walk." I reassure her. Before we can even continue with our conversation the bus stops in front of Nevermore.

"Finally, my appetite is insatiable, and there is nowhere their food can hide from me," Josh says, I roll my eyes at him. He is pretty stupid, but he is strong and a strong wolf is always needed in these games. At the door the tall blond principal greets us.

"Welcome to Nevermore! We are glad to have you here for the werewolf games. Y/N good to see you again." She says, looking over me, I've grown a bit since I was last here, I'm taller and I have more muscles.

"Principe Weems, good to see you. We're excited to win this. Once we do, no one can say anything to us again, we'll be free, because our freedom isn't up to anyone else, and it's up to us." I say a smirk on my face. She doesn't say anything and shows us where we will be staying this week. Once we arrive, she turns to us.

"Just to make sure everything is in order, who is the Alpha of your group?" She turns to us; she looks over all of us before her eyes settle on me.

"I'm the Alpha, I'm the leader, and I'm the one to trust," I tell her. My pack standing behind me.

"Together we do whatever it takes; we are in this pack for life," Kim says and Principle Weems nods and leaves us be. We unpack all our things, before making our way to the café for dinner. I show them everything I remember.

"Ohhhh I'm picking up the scent of food. We're definitely on the right track." Josh says a stupid grin on his face. Kim looks at me and rolls her eyes. We get food at the café and go to the quad because it's so much nicer to sit out there. We see the group of Nevermore's furs running around like crazy people. Sitting down we all start talking about the tournament. I zone out as I pick up a familiar scent. My eyes scan the quad until they land on her. Our eyes lock and she hasn't changed much. She is still as beautiful as I remember. She, Enid, Yoko, Davina, Bianca, Xavier, and Eugene is sitting at the table and it looks like she has the only one that has seen me. I smirk at her and turn to Kim to continue talking to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Through the week we crush everything they throw at us, and now it's the final night. The final two teams are us and Nevermore. To win the tournament the two Alphas need to fight, there are only two rules. We need to stay in a certain part of the forest and we can't kill each other. We will fight until one gives up. We'll be hunting each other. The moonlight shines on the rooftop of the trees and the wind gushes over our backs. The fight will start at 10 pm when we can comfortably shift.