If you love her

Song: If you love her by Forest Blakk

You are Enid's sister, and Wednesday has feelings for you. She asks Enid what she can do to win you over.

It's a normal day at Nevermore. Everyone is sitting in the quad, some people are talking, some are doing homework they forgot about and others are goofing around. Wednesday is sitting with Enid, Ajax, Xavier, and Yoko. Everyone is talking around her, but her attention is on you.

Enid catches Wednesday staring at you. She has a suspicion that Wednesday has feelings for you, but she doesn't want to pry.

"Enid?" Wednesday asks her, her eyes still on you. You noticed her staring, but you didn't know why.

"How would one go about dating your sister?" This makes Enid smile. She knows that you haven't had the best relationships in the past.

"Well it can be complicated, but I can tell you how to make her happy," Enid explains, smiling at you, grabbing your attention and you have at the two roommates. Enid waves back, and Wednesday blushes but quickly hides it by turning away.

"Yes please, but maybe later when we have some privacy." Enid just nods, and the two leave for class.

Later that day, You and Enid are walking to the dorms when you see Wednesday going into the room . You've liked Wednesday but she never seems to want to talk to you.

"Enid? Do you think Wednesday hates me?" You ask her, unsure what your friendship with the raven-haired girl is.

"No, she doesn't. She likes you, but she isn't good with emotions, so just give her some time." She tells you, causing you to blush. You part ways as you walk to your room, and Enid enters hers.

"Hey, roomie," Enid says as she closes the door behind her. She notices Wednesday getting a notepad and pen. Of course, she takes notes about everything.

"Hello, Enid. I am ready to learn how to treat your sister. Because I want to make her happy." Wednesday says in her monotone voice, but with a blush on her cheeks. They move to sit down on pillows on the floor.

"Okay, so to start off, she puts her entire heart into a relationship, so if she gives you her heart, take it, and don't you dare break it. You need to make her feel safe. She was treated terribly by others and our family, so let your arms be a place she feels safe in." Enid starts off. Wednesday nods, writing it down.

'Keep her safe, murder if needed' Enid giggles at that and decides to continue.

"I know you don't like people touching you, or even being in your bed, but sometimes she has trouble falling asleep. She loves to cuddle under the sheets to feel warm and protected, which makes her fall asleep easily. Like those times she sleeps over here, she has had a hard day, and just needs someone to hold her." Wednesday tenses, but nods and writes it down.

'Learn how to cuddle' This causes Enid to start laughing, but it makes her happy that Wednesday is willing to try for you.

"Oh, you might want to get some earplugs. When she's upset she likes to listen to pop music, and it's not the same I listen to. She also dances a lot, but she likes to waltz, I know that's something you like. After a long day, she likes to watch trashy TV to make herself feel better." Wednesday thinks for a moment before writing down her thoughts.

'Get earplugs. Get a record to waltz to.'

"How much more is there?" Wednesday asks this is a lot.

"Oh yeah, there are a few more things," Enid says, causing Wednesday to sigh.

"She loves love notes, and I know one of her favorite poets is Emily Dickenson, so, you can write her that. she also loves giving gifts to those she cares about, but she has a hard time believing or accepting a good compliment, because our mother never gives them, so sometimes she thinks she doesn't deserve them." A sad smile on Enid's face. Your mother isn't the best, and she knows how much it has affected you. 

"That's ridiculous, she is gorgeous and she deserves the world," Wednesday says, already planning the murder of your mother for the way she treats you.

"Yeah, well even after everything she loves our entire family and all our friends. Sometimes people take advantage of her, so if she lets you in, don't break her. She will love you if you love her the same." By now Wednesday has abandoned her notebook. Her mind is thinking of every way she can make you feel worthy.

"Would murdering those that hurt her show her I care?" Wednesday asks her roommate, causing her eyes to widen.

"Oh no, definitely not. But when there are days when it feels like the whole world might cave in, stand by her side no matter what. Then you'll make it." She says with a smile, causing Wednesday to no, grabbing her notebook and going back to her first note, scratching out the murder and replacing it with hug.

"Now let's say I win her over. What do I do? I'm not good with expressing feelings." Wednesday asks. Worried that her lack of emotion might drive you away.

"Oh, that's easy. Just kiss her with passion as much as you can. If she wants a hug or wants to be near you, run your hand through her hair, it calms her down when she's sad." Okay, Wednesday thinks she can do this. It's a lot for her, but you mean so much to her that she would do it all, just to see your smile.

"What do I do when she doesn't notice how pretty she is? You said she doesn't accept compliments." Wednesday asks, she wants to make sure she doesn't say the wrong thing.

"Just keep telling her over and over again in different ways. Poems, words, and actions. Make her never forget that you think she is pretty." Enid answers. Okay, Wednesday thinks she understands. She nods at Enid before standing up and grabbing a book from her shelf.

She sits down at her typewriter and looks over everything in the book, looking for the perfect one. She smiles slightly when she does. Her fingers move fast as she copies the poem.

That I did always love

I bring thee Proof

That till I loved

I never lived – Enough –

That I shall love always –

I argue thee

That love if life –

And life hath immortality –

This – dost thou doubt – Sweet –

Then have I

Nothing to show

But Calvary –

Wednesday takes out the paper and folds it up, before placing it in an envelope, sealing it with the Addams wax seal. She gets up and starts moving to leave to give it to you.

"Hey, Wednesday," Enid calls, catching Wednesday's attention.

"She is the best thing you'll ever have. She'll love you if you love her like that." She smiles at her roommate and Wednesday nods and leaves to go find you.

You were peacefully reading a book when someone knocks on your dorm room. You get up and open the door. Smiling when you see it's Wednesday before you can even greet her, she hands you an envelope. You smile as you open it.

Blush makes its way up your face as you read the poem. Some might not understand it, but you do. You know this is Wednesday's way of expressing her feelings.

"Thank you. I love it." You tell her and lean in to kiss her cheek. When your lips meet her skin, she blushes. You pull back, a smile on your face, as she looks up at you. She steps closer to you, not a single word being uttered. No words are needed not with you.

She leans up and kisses you, and it's the best feeling in the world.