Where Am I?

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Mind'

"Huh?"

That's the only thing that come out of his mouth after waking up in an unknown room he had never seen before. His mind is drawing to a blank as he doesn't know what's going on or more specifically, where he is. Though he remember getting stabbed and slowly dying from blood loss as he watch his murderer walk away with a grin on his face. He doesn't even know who they are. The last thing he heard before everything went black was a voice mumbling something he can barely hear.

"My child... save him ...name ...Cale"

He clutch his head roughly as it start hurting like someone is hitting his head with the back of an axe. It's not like he never experienced it before, but somehow this pain felt different. Like it's trying to purposely block out the rest of his memory. He jump back, startled, when a blue window pop up in front of him.

[Name: Elias]
[Age: ?]
[Species: Elves]
[Sex: Male]
[Occupation: Travelling Doctor]
[Title: - ]
[Talent: Divine Assistance (Ancient Power) - ?]
[Secret: - Sundowner Syndrome : The term "sundowning" refers to a state of confusion occurring in the late afternoon and lasting into the night. Sundowning can cause different behaviours, such as confusion, anxiety, aggression or ignoring directions. Sundowning can also lead to pacing or wandering. Sundowning isn't a disease.]

[Do you want to see the list of all your alter ego?]
[Yes]
[No]

Elias hesitate for a moment before pressing 'Yes'. He went paled immediately after seeing it list down all of his alter ego. There were 27 alter ego in total. He groaned as he hope it's not gonna be too much of a challenge to control all of them.

Despite waking up somewhere unknown, everything about him, well mostly his name and occupation are all the same except for...

-Later...-

'Who the fuck is this?! How can this body look so drop dead gorgeous?!'

He's now standing in front of a mirror while gaping at his appearance. Even the outfit he randomly pick look so good on this body. He wish he had his phone right now. He could've taken a picture and made it his wallpaper that he will admired forever. He pinched his cheek slightly to make sure he's not imagining anything. Yes, he's weak against hot guy. I mean, who doesn't?

"Oh, thank you god for giving me this amazing body!"

Down on his knees as he thanks whichever god out there gave this body to him. Though, he do feel guilty for stealing someone elses body without them knowing it. Is what he would thought of if it weren't from this body diary he had read beforehand. It seem this body had made a deal with a god, they never specified who it is but from what he can understand, he wanted his body to become like a destination for any soul that have died from another world to use his body as a second chance in life.

He also learned that none of the transported soul manage to control this body and in the end, became one of the alter ego. That means, there's a total of 27 souls currently residing in this body.

Damon, who's the original owner of this body is also one of the alter ego. Elias is somehow able to hear his voices clearer than all the other souls voice. If it weren't for his talent of ignorance, he would've been overwhelmed by all of their voice trying to talk to him at once. Most of them are congratulating him for being able to control this body while some of them are glad that Elias won't be a part of the lost soul.

'Are you sure I can use your body?' - Elias

'Of course~ I'm just glad it's not some random old man. Like a certain someone here' - Damon

'I'm not old. For your information, I was 37 when I died' - ???

'That still count as old, fucker.' - ???

'Hey! There's children here! We don't want to set a bad example!' - ???

Elias sighed as he smile softly, thinking he would not be alone in this unknown world. Atleast he have a guide to tell him everything he need to know, or else he would've walk around like a clueless child. He got up from the bed and start packing his stuff, well Damon stuff into his spatial bags to prepare for a long journey. He needed to go to Rain City in Roan Kingdom. Why? Well, he's gonna go meet the main character of this story. The one and only trash of the Henituse family, Cale Henituse.

 The one and only trash of the Henituse family, Cale Henituse

-To be continued...-

(A/N - I hope you enjoy my new book! I'm trying out something new for this plot.)