Here We Are

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Mind'
Soul Name

Arriving at the Rain City wasn't as hard as Elias thought it'll be. He thought it would be much more challenging after hearing about what this world is like from Damon. To be honest, this world is much more beautiful from his world. All the nature surrounding everything and not a single building producing smoke other than the inn, restaurant or bakery. Such a breath of fresh air. He love everything about this world except for the monster and discrimination against dark creatures which can be described in other word as racist.

(This is just a joke. Don't take this seriously.)

'Is there anything else I need to worried about?'

'Dragon' - Damon

Elias froze on the spot as he can't believe what he just heard. He know this is a fantasy world and chances of dragons existing is not impossible. But they actually do. He took a deep breath before continue to walk to his destination.

'Also, you're like on par in term of beauty with dragons' - ???

That's it. He immediately fell to the ground as he can't believe what he just heard once again. He mutter curses underneath his breath as he can hear Eun-Ha yelling at him in his mind about children hearing him. He can't believe it.

How is he-

Why is he-

He doesn't even know what to question at this point. He had never heard this before. His beauty is on par with the dragons? Didn't Vyn said that dragons is the most beautiful being in this world? So how is he- Ah, right. I'm an elves now. Getting up from the dirt path, he slowly continue his walk to Rain City despite still questioning his appearance.

"I hope I don't embarassed myself in front of Cale later..."

-Timeskip...-

'I shouldn't have jinx myself...'

'You should've kept quiet'

'It's okay, hyung! I'm sure it's not that bad!'

'HAHAHAHAHA'

'HOW DID YOU EVEN TRIPPED ON AIR?!'

Lowering his head, he cover his face in embarrassment while the redhead is currently standing in front of him with confusion. You may be wondering what happen.

Well, Elias had spotted Cale among the crowd of people, carrying a huge sack of bread while walking to the slums. Elias thought it would be a good idea to follow him, not creepy at all. He saw the redhead acquiring the shield from the tree as he block out all of the screaming from 3 of his biggest fan who's praising him non-stop. While some of them is either having a bi panic or nosebleed from how hot Cale is.

He didn't notice Cale walking back to his direction until the sound of footsteps nearing, alarm him. He abruptly got out of the hiding spot causing him to ran into someone. And wouldn't you know it, it's the redhead himself looking at him weirdly. He froze, trying to come up with an excuse on why he's spying on him.

"Ah, young master! I didn't see you there!"

'What is this cliche excuse, Elias?!'

'Shut up!'

He still kept up his smile as he look directly at Cale. The redhead is having a little problem in keeping his composure. He had never heard of any elves willingly talking to a human before. So why is he so cheerful when talking to him? Elias was getting more and more nervous as he's not getting any response from the redhead. Suddenly, two children ran up to him and hug his leg. Ah, the cat tribe he had befriended while waiting for Cale to finish with whatever business he needed to do with the tree.

On and Hong

However, lady luck was not on his side as he tripped over nothing when he was backing away from the children. He black out since his head hit the floor too hard. When he awoke, he's now in the Henituse estate. In one of the guest room with a bandage on his head.

'Beautiful body but weak when it come to pain.'

'Are you calling me weak?'

'No...'

He groaned and fall back asleep after a butler told him to rest before meeting with the young master again. Unknown to the rumour spreading around about the young master bringing home a woman. The souls could only sighed since he, himself knew how feminine this body look with the face and long hair. It's a wonder no one have come crashing through the door yet.

 It's a wonder no one have come crashing through the door yet

-To be continued...-

(I hope you can understand what I'm trying to write here- This is probably one of my failed attempts in trying to include comedy into my book.)