A Follower?

"Talking"
"Whispering"
"Mind"
Soul Name

(☺️ - Enjoy~)

"Ngh...Ah!"

"Not t-too rough..."

"Hic! It hurt!"

'...'

'That sound so out of context-'

'What the fu-'

'Why the hell are you making that sound?! The butler is only trying to treat your wound, not fuck you!'

'It hurt, okay?! I hate pain!'

'Okay, it hurt. But, do you need to make those lewd sound?!'

'Kai! There's childr-'

'Noona, what does lewd mean?'

'...'

'...'

'Come here, you fu-'

'W-wait, noona! I'm sorry! Ack-'

Elias quickly blocked the rest out since he doesn't want to face Eun-Ha wrath. He look at the butler treating his wound in front of him before frowning upon seeing all the bruises on the butler face and arm.

He smile slightly, taking the opportunity to test his ancient power he acquired from Damon. He had told him everything he need to know about it. Ranging from the history, how to use it, what's the limit and most importantly, the drawback.

"Please don't be mad..."

He cupped the butler cheek causing them to flinched before calming down and putting up their usual facade. He tilt his head slightly, confuse on what's going on. Slowly, hundreds of white strings fill the room as it work on healing the butler injury. They could only sit there, wide-eyed as he was in daze. He could feel relief as his injury is no longer itching and he's no longer in pain.

After a while, the white strings all vanish into thin air after finishing their job. They look at Elias, just to see a soft smile painting his lips as he look at them with gentleness. No one had never look at them like that before. Elias felt happy to know that he actually help people, unbeknownst to him that he had accidentally gain a follower who look at him like he's an angel that came from heaven.

[Congratulations!]

Elias look at the screen, his eyebrows furrowed. Confuse on the sudden window pop up.

[You had just gain a follower!]

What?

-To be continued

-To be continued...-

(Tbh, this is just a filler chapter I made for fun. I've been wanting to write this for such a long time. What do you think about the little suprise at the beginning? How about Elias power? Can't wait to write more of this story!)