Handsome Dark Knight

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Mind'
Soul Name

"I was out getting the stuff you want and you come home with this hands- guy?!"

"You-"

"No"

'I'm 100% sure he almost said handsome there. I mean, Choi Han is the protagonist...' - Cale

Cale shut his mouth as he motion for Choi Han to stand beside him while holding the kittens in his arm. Elias can feel a headache coming, frustrated by the redhead in front of him.

'How is a man so handsome be so dense?! What happen if rumours spread?!'

Unbeknownst to fact that he also did the same thing when he first arrive, that even the souls facepalm themselves as they listen to Elias thought. Elias look at the man beside the redhead who is tilting his head in confusion which to be honest, almost made Elias dropped down to his knees from how cute the man in front of him is.

'He's like a puppy!!'

Elias glared at Cale while he only look at him blankly. They continue to stare down each other while Choi Han and the kittens feel the tension between them. However, there's no bloodlust whatsoever which he determines could be the fact that this is just a playful banters between the said duo.

"I can explain..."

"Well? I'm listening?"

'Sound like a lover quarrels when the wife accuse the husband of cheating on them even though he didn't do anything. Common trope in K-drama back in Korea... But the question is, who's the wife here?' - Choi Han

Cale immediately explains everything that had happened from his encounter with Choi Han minus the part where they just met but okay. Feeding the kittens and deciding to bring them back with him. Elias sighs as he massages his forehead in frustration.

"Fine then... Nice to meet you, Choi Han. Though, I wish we could've met in a 'better' circumstances..."

"Nice to meet you as well, Elias-nim."

Elias quickly shut his eyes and look away, making sure to avoid this man cuteness. He look at Cale, well, more like glare at him before taking the kittens in his arm to his room with Hans trailing behind him.

Silence envelope both Cale and Choi Han until the ravennete decided to break it by asking one simple question. A question that made even Cale lose his composure.

"Is he your lover, Cale-nim?"

"Excuse me?!"

-To be continued

-To be continued...-

A/N - Hello! 안녕하세요! こんにちは! 你好! How's everyone doing? Me? I'm doing okay. Though I'm still quite exhausted from my 2 weeks of exam which for your information is very important for my future if I don't pass it. So I'm sorry if I wasn't able to update. Here's a funny chapter for you. I hope you guys enjoy it!