A Deal with the Devil? Instant Regret

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Mind'
Soul Name

'You shouldn't had make a deal with Cale...'

'Fuck my life...'

'And you tell me that now?!'

He should've thought this through before mentioning the deal to him. The moment he saw the smirk on Cale face after their deal agreement, he knew he fuck up badly. Long story short, he thought that a simple deal as sticking to him to act as his 'bodyguard' (just an excuse for him to hide the fact that he want to freeload) and protect him would be fairly easy. He also want to 'respectfully observe' the red head beauty. But, no. It's harder than he thought. It's quite obvious from the start how Cale want to make it as hard as possible for him. Maybe it's because he discuss this with Deruth beforehand so Cale have no say in it.

For example, the day after the deal was made, Cale suddenly bursts in through the door early in the morning while he was still asleep to wake (force) him up to go to town with him. He even fucking gave him a time limit to get dress. He almost slip in the bathroom if it wasn't for the soul saving his ass just in time.

When arriving to the town though, it went from 10 to 100 real quick. He had asked him to carried 15 SACK OF BREAD to the black tree with him! It would've been easy for him if one of the soul have strength ability but sadly, none of them have it. By the time he got the tree, he immediately collapse down to the muddy ground as two children approach him. The youngest red haired boy and oldest silver haired girl. They're quite adorable. Having small talk with the children and feeding them some food as well, it's time for him to go back to the manor after witnessing Cale acquiring the holy looking shield from the tree.

"Are you done, Cale-nim?"

"Yes, we can get going now.

After getting back from his little adventure, he instantly washed himself from the dirt and grime from the slum before dropping himself onto the bed like a freshly caught fish.  Now, he's regretting his life choices by making a deal with Cale. But hey, atleast he can stick with Cale so he can go through with the book plot. Nothing bad could happen right?

Cut to Elias in the future...

"Why the fuck did you not called me to strengthen your plate, you fucking unlucky bastard?!"

"Calm down."

"Huh?!"

'How is this bastard so calm when he's literally vomiting gallons of blood out from his body?! How is he not dead from blood loss?!'

'Welcome to every reader favourite part of the novel, Elias.'

-

Yeah, there's nothing bad that's gonna happen in the future that'll give him too much headache. Unbeknownst to how all the soul look at each other, hesitant on how to tell the guy...

 Unbeknownst to how all the soul look at each other, hesitant on how to tell the guy

-To be continued...-

(A/N - I'm sorry for not updating. I've been really busy with school these day that I've not been able to update my book. But, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I just want to publish this before we star with the novel tomorrow. I hope you guys are excited for more interaction between Elias and Cale cause the both of them are gonna be those gossip girl that you don't want to be close too.)