(Sneak Peek)

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Mind'
Soul Name

Life has always been unfair. But why is he stuck in this quarrel (almost a bloodbath) between Choi Han and the Molan duo?! He was trying to cook in peace! Elias really wants to yell at them to stop but then again...they're dangerous and he only has healing power.

"We can talk about this..."

"Elias-nim, stay behind me."

'I don't want to! Do you see that old man's knife throw?! It's going to hit me!'

'Just use Choi Han as a shield.'

'Oh, what a wonderful plan. Do you have any other obvious thing to say, smartass?!'

'I was just trying to help!'

Elias shrieked as a knife barely missed his shoulder. He really wants to curse and hit Cale for bringing this man here! Imaginary mini Elias had tears rolling down his face as he clung onto Choi Han to ensure he wasn't hit by the sharp utensils. He slowly crept away from the battleground as he left the kitchen.

'What was that?!'

'Remember the ARM organization I mentioned earlier?'

'Yeah, what about it?'

'Well, the Molan duo suspected that Choi Han was a member of the ARM organization because he had killed some of them in the past, and the scent of him reminded them of the ARM members from years ago.'

As Elias thinks about it, he now understands why the Molan duo attacked him based on the explanations given by the alter egos in the novel. However, he is still confused about how in the hell they could smell the scent from the past and remember it so vividly! Like, is their nose that strong?!

...

(Here's a sneak peek for you guys! After months of being inactive (college is hard T-T) on Wattpad, I finally decided to start on this book once more. After I show you this sneak peek, I'm going to work on three chapters so you guys can get a triple update. Also also, after this, I will finally show you guys all 27 alter egos including their powers. Wow, I never did this in my other book! Hope you guys enjoy this sneak peek for now and prepare to be overwhelmed in the next chapter of list of all 27 alter egos!)