Chapter 3: Her Pain and His Anger

NOTE---> first of all I am really sorry for not posting in such a long time, mainly because of two issues.
1->this chapter was a little hard to write because I wanted to write Abhimanyu's character based on OG Abhi which we saw in gen3's initial episodes (I hope I succeeded in doing that) and because I still don't understand the family dynamics of Birla family.

2-> suddenly college announced a Pre University test series out of nowhere so I had to concentrate on that.

**I hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it**

**Do tell me if you would like costume pics according to my taste for our main characters**

 ---Goenka Villa---

Akshu went downstairs carrying her suitcase, duffle bag, and guitar to inform everyone about her decision to leave once again, just the thought of leaving made her feel sick she didn't know where she would get the courage to tell her loved ones.

Everybody was seated at the dining table for breakfast and they were chit-hatting chirpily while waiting for her. the family was excited to have breakfast with their Akshu after so many years, it was a joyful moment and Akshu, seeing all this excitement and happiness on the faces of her loved ones, ran out of courage to tell them her decision. she knew that what she's about to say would hurt her family. 

She put down her stuff near the hall entrance, went to the table, and cleared her throat to get everyone's attention. She noticed that Aaru was not present and felt relieved because she didn't want Aaru to misinterpret her intentions again as she just wanted to notify her family and leave silently.

Now that everyone's attention was on her the words wouldn't come out of her mouth she felt speechless still undecided on how to approach this conversation with her family so she just spits it out in one go "imsorryImleavinginhalfanhouriwillmissyouall!" Akshu looked down in fear of how her family would react to the news and because she didn't want to see the happiness leave their eyes.

Everyone looks at her in confusion and with frowns on their faces, they didn't quite get what Akshu was saying because it sounded very jumbled but for some reason, they knew that it wasn't something good.

"What do you want to say beta? What's the hurry Say it slowly and clearly so that we can at least understand what you are saying..." Said a puzzled Manish.

"Yes beta first take a deep breath and then say whatever you have to..." added Akhilesh with the same expression.

Akshu looked at everyone's expectant faces with serious expressions waiting for her to clarify what she just said but words were failing her today. She took a deep breath to calm her nerves and collect her jumbled thoughts.

"I have an announcement to make..." She started still not meeting her family's eyes because of what she was about to say.

Suhasini and Swarna looked at each other with similar expressions they somehow knew what was about to be said.

" I... I'm going back i-in half an hour my cab will be here and I'm very sorry that I'm leaving on such short notice, last but not least I will miss you guys very much and maybe after the situation with Aaru cools down a little bit you all can come and hang out at my place..." Said Akshu in a calm voice, trying to control her emotions. She didn't want to break down in front of her family because it would make them even more upset. And though her family knew about her panic attacks, they didn't know the extent of how bad they could get, especially when her mind was in turmoil just like now, and she didn't want them to witness it. Not now, not ever.