Chapter 7: Familiar Stranger

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

Hello readers!

The chapter is finally finished.

Please vote if you like the chapter and comment you opinions as they motivate me to write better.

Also please ignore the grammatical errors as my English is not that good.

ENJOY READING!

_______________________________________

Abhi's look for today!

Everyone was prepared for the road trip, and Neil was hauling their luggage to Parth's car, as Neil and Abhi would be travelling individually on their bikes. Parth also wanted to ride his bike, but because Shefali disliked bike rides, they took the car.

"Bhai!" "Everything is ready; let's goo!" Neil shouted from the porch. 

"Comingg!" 

Abhi took his rucksack and turned to Manjari, kissing her head in farewell. 

"Take care, Beta, I'm so happy..." Manjari beamed. 

"Maa, not again. Please don't cry; you know I can't see you crying," voiced Abhi.

Manjari laughed, "But these are tears of happiness."

"Still" 

"Okay baba, I won't shed my precious tears," Manjari laughed. 

Parth and Shefali stepped downstairs with their luggage at the same time as Mahima Anand and Harsh, who was looking angry, entered the hall, with Neil trailing behind them with his head bowed down, and Abhi knew right away that something was wrong.

"WHAT'S THIS NONSENSE ABOUT YOU TAKING A BREAK, ABHIMANYU?" shouted Harsh. 

"Shut up, Harsh, why are you making such a big fuss about it?" grumbled Mahima. 
"Stop being angry about everything and anything. You heard what the doctor said last week. It's not good for your health," snapped Anand, who was by now fed up with his brother's bullsh*t behaviour. 

"Than tell me, Bhaisab and Bhabiji, how should I react when I see my son take such ridiculous actions?" He went on, "Should I dance with happiness at my son's idiocy?" Harsh sneered while angrily pointing at Abhi.

"You know what, sir? It’s never too late to shut up and mind your own business," quipped Abhi with a straight face.

Abhi's statement made Harsh angrier and Neil who was looking down barely controlled his laugh.

On the other hand Mahima noticed Manjari's tense expression and quickly stepped in to calm down the situation.

"Harsh you need to calm down Abhimanyu is just taking a short break it's not like he's resigning or something everyone needs a break once in a while."  interjected Mahima.