Chapter Two: Death Calling

"You look so pretty in that dress (Y/n)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You look so pretty in that dress (Y/n). Please do a little twirl for me," - Ghost Face

2

    "Are you sure you don't need more time to yourself at home?" Aunt Gia stood at the doorframe of the teens room , watching the girl pack a duffel bag for the sleepover over at Sidny's, "I understand your mourning in a different way, but I'm concerned with how fast you are going out and rushing the process. The funeral is being pushed back to Saturday and I think getting your emotions in order is a good idea."

    (Y/n) paused at the mention of the funeral, "Why is the funeral being pushed back? I thought they already approved the body to be transported to the funeral home?"

    Gia sighed, "Mrs. Becker said something about them needing to examine her body some more. The officers are also searching and finding somethings in Casey and Steves rooms to see if there is any chance they may have crossed someone in order to be murdered." Her aunt watched her face grow distraught for a moment letting a few tears slip loose before turning back to the duffel bag.

    "She would want me to forget for a little bit," The afro haired girl's voice was barely above a whisper, "Casey never wanted me to dwell on the negative for two long-" She cut off her shoulders shaking slightly.

Yes it's true that's what her best friend would have wanted, but was it how she wanted to mourn her? The sleepover with Sidney and Tatum seemed to soon. They would never be replacements for Casey but she did really enjoy her time with her other friends. (Y/n) needed support and laughs right now, not to lose herself in her room on what could've been.

Her aunt let out a soft sigh, her eyes downcast as she looked at her niece. She was just worried-to much was going on in such a short amount of time-not to mention she still hasn't told her the news. That would have to wait a little while longer.

"Your right I'm sorry, just pack what you need for the night and I'll drop you off," Gia kneels before her niece placing a soft kiss on her forehead for good measure, "Just please be safe and make good decisions. There's a killer out there and you girls being at the house by yourselves puts my nerves on edge."

(Y/n) gives her a reassuring smile, "Safety in numbers is what you taught me, I haven't forgotten."

Her aunt smiled back before leaving out of the room to what sounded like the kitchen. Getting back to the duffle bag (Y/n) wanted to make sure she had a good option of movies packed along with her movie journal. She's watched the movies enough times to recite them simply by listening to the eerie background music. She only hoped Tatum wouldn't find it bothersome-knowing she'd want to gossip.
The phone started to ring in the other room causing the girl to halt her task, "(Y/n)! One of your friends are on the phone!"

The girl frowned slightly, wondering why Sidney would call when they agreed on four o'clock being the meeting time. Hopefully something didn't come up, she'd hate to go over Tatums with Dewey breathing down her neck.