Chapter Seven : Buttered Popcorn

"Our final girl here just got turned on from the sex scene a second ago," - Billy Loomis

7

    "As of this morning Woodsboro High School will be closed for the day after two more students by the names of Sidney Prescott and (Y/n) (L/n) being mercilessly attacked by the serial killer currently on the loose." The news reporter stood in front of Woodsboro High school, and in the background could see police around every corner along with other reporters on the grass front. "After the high mass calls from parents in concerns of their students safety, the principal has decided to spend the day preparing a protection plan around the school in concerns about their students."

"This case keeps getting bigger and bigger. Billy Loomis, the boyfriend and close friend of the two girls was reportedly released last night due to no evidence of malice towards them. Upon questioning the police it seems the male could not have been the killer due to two separate interactions with the two girls that night. (Y/n) (L/n), recalled her attack with the killer in question in the Prescott bathroom; a direct conflict with Sidney Prescott seeing her boyfriend Billy Loomis coming through the second story window.  There are no further reports of the girl's statements but officer Dewy Riley plans on doing a follow up in case the girl recalls anything else about that heinous nightmare. It has only been two days since the death of Casey Becker and Steve Forrest-"

    (Y/n) crunched on her cereal staring at the screen. Eye bags rested underneath due to the lack of sleep and mental strain. It took everything in her power to stay awake and eat her breakfast for basic sustenance since she had not eaten a good eighteen hours. She didn't want to remember anything about that nightmare that plagued her that night; thus resulting in her lack of sleep into the early morning. She had expected her aunt to come into the living room five hours ago in concern with the amount of horror movies she was watching. But she heard the back bedroom door open and close shortly. A part of her knew Gia was letting her cope in her own way, but she at least wanted some sort of comfort that everything was going to be okay.

    The girl didn't ask for a lot growing up without her parents. Especially seeing her aunt struggle to simply keep food on the table and buy her new clothes each time she grows. It was partly why she enjoyed wearing her dad's shirts all the time, Gia wouldn't have to spend so much money on new ones. She just wished the women didn't work so much so they could spend more time together.

The news filled the living room with a heavy atmosphere. News of the attack last night spilled wildfire and caused such an attraction that wasn't desired. According to the news last night Casey's and Sidneys house were investigated top to bottom so far with no leads. Blood from the bathroom where she was trapped with the killer was on the bathtub but it was refuted as useless due to no knife being found. Even if there was a knife found there would need to be prints, and the killer made sure to wear gloves for most of the time other than touching her.